Forgive My Ignorance but "Where's all the old reviews"

D Elay

• Members

I cant find any of them they way i used to remeber them. The old google links don't work etc and when i look on here i can't find them. Sorry to post this as I'm sure its already a topic somehwere in search engine space but I can barely get around this page page with my slow old computer.

• Members

D Elay wrote:

I cant find any of them they way i used to remeber them. The old google links don't work etc and when i look on here i can't find them. Sorry to post this as I'm sure its already a topic somehwere in search engine space but I can barely get around this page page with my slow old computer.

gone.  we were promised they'd be back.  but alas.

D Elay wrote:

I'm really sorry you're having a hard time finding what you're looking for. Yes, we're working on the User Reviews, and until the fixed version goes live, there are only a fraction of the ones in the actual database visible, and it's not very easy to use in some ways. In fact, it's pretty messed up, but as I said in the previous post, we are actively working on a solution that I think people will find much nicer than the current setup; I think it's a lot easier to use. I don't want to promise too much, and I can't say exactly when, but it should indeed be ready "pretty soon."

The User Reviews are in the Reviews section of the site:

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Reviews/ct-p/Reviews

If you go there, you'll see a menu with the Pro and Expert Reviews (written by HC mods) and then the various User Review categories directly below. Again, you may not find what you're looking for, but I am told that all the historical data is safe and sound and that they plan on having that all in the revised user reviews when they get that ready.

Archived