No announcement yet.

The thing I hate the most

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thing I hate the most

The thing I hate the most is CHEAP CABLES! This cheap cable I have the plug is loose, the shielding is OK and the solder joint is OK but the actual metal plug part is loose inside the plug. It sucks need just a short cable run and have to use a 20 ft cable because the one you have is cheap and sucks.

Upon hearing this, the master was enlightened

I have opened the loose plug up and carefully pinched the top lug where they join with needle nose pliers with some success.

Hey

Comment

I make my own cables so the thing I hate the most is probably emotional pain, which I find more insidious and damaging than physical pain.

Comment

• V
        V commented
        Editing a comment

cryptosonic wrote:
        I make my own cables so the thing I hate the most is probably emotional pain, which I find more insidious and damaging than physical pain.

This is my life in a nutshell. Made own cables. Now only troubled by deep depression and existential crises.

yeah uh, i'm pretty much off hate...

changes come w/ the whether...

Comment

• Shine-ei
        Shine-ei commented
        Editing a comment

I hate super expensive solderless cables that fail all the time the most. Because at least with cheap cables you don't spend a fortune and you can expect them to be crappy. 

Working...
    X