This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a Bigsby bridge plate for a telecaster.
    Good deals with: Orangesix, Jhammnet, tsunamijesus, houseofglass21

Epiphone Empire
    I'm 18.

Comment

I've got a NIB MXR Classic Distortion that I'd like to trade towards a delay. I'll get pics later, but it's literally still sitting in the box.
      Ah, Dickhammer.

HAPPY DEALS: chad_sux, bmxman37, onwingsoflead, dogbone94, FrontEndLoader, many others.....

GEAR
      Line 6 DT25
      Line 6 HD500
      First Act Custom Shop Lola
      PRS 20th SC

Comment

Looking to trade 3 cheap pedals for 1 cheap pedal!

I have:

Behringer DD100 (beat up, but still works)

Dano Fab Chorus

Dano Fab Flange

and i am looking for a cheap (preferably behringer) reverb. If you have any reverb, let me know!

Thanks!
        Good Deals with: spitfireme123, lovEd, benintexas, eor, rydia is hot, BloodBros, downer01, rabbot13, mewithoutlouie, Faldoe, VTM, thesockmonster, Dark Aegis, Unclemeat, Snare227, tashiattack, joaocunha

Agile Al-3000
        Peters Gryphon
        Mesa Traditional 4x12

Check out my band, it would be greatly appreciated

www.myspace.com/velaofficial

Comment

aren't we coming up on the first quarter of the next fiscal year?

GFS single mag ceramic strat set

Squier single mag ceramic tele neck pickup

Fender USA Noiseless strat bridge pickup (with slightly worn cream cover)

Two MIM strat pickups, neck and middle

LPB-1 clone

stocker 12" 8ohm Eminence special design from Blues Jr.

looking for:

Ok, I want a Joyo Ultimate Drive. Happy?

tele pickup sets / tele bridge (dual or top load)

cheap delay, reverb, or gate

decent mic stand
          Yes Spa'am:
          CHEAP Bass gear FS

Comment

I have:

A few LM741 ICs, maybe swap for other ICs? If you need one for something, I'm sure I can help you out.

Also, I have an Ibanez SM7 Distortion pedal. One of the jacks has come loose but it still works fine. Lemme know what you have!
            Good dealings with woolyh, smudge_lad, mr_cheef, melx, tom92, Loobs, nightraven, Elessar [Sly], Chris.novak

Comment

I have a Zoom PD-01 overdrive.

I need a Jensen 8 inch ceramic speaker. Preferably a C8.

I am looking for other trades as well, lemme know what you have.

Also have other things to trade. Maybe some 12ax7's, some EL 34's.

I could trade my Jensen p8.

I have an inexpensive bass body and neck if anyone can use it.
              Sunface and Tube Vibe

Comment

Anyone got an MXR Blue Box?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by WBigsby
                  View Post

aren't we coming up on the first quarter of the next fiscal year?

Okay - I think I'll pull that out of the thread title... but making a completely new thread? I'm not sure that's a good idea for a couple of reasons. First of all, this one really isn't that huge or unmanageable yet, and secondly, it gives everyone a little more exposure. I'm sure some of these haven't been spoken for / matched up yet.... and if they had, please delete your post or edit it to make it easier for everyone else - and to keep yourself from hearing from people about an item you no longer have / want.

Maybe I'll make a new thread at the close of the year. We'll see.

Sound reasonable?

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

1 Yamaha SG200 pickup, sounds good, but no lead attached

2 No name zebra pickups, frankly don't remember how they sound.

Boss TU-15 tuner

Fender Mini Twin amp

Looking for a simple reverb pedal, would love to trade for a Biyang. Really though any reverb pedal. Willing to combine items to make trade even.
                    Good deal with: pfindeis, ae3753, Carbohydrates, robbierobnj06, Zacman0126, jubb, silverring233, nbabmf

Comment

I have:

Pepper Mill from Runoffgroove. It's a light, transparent, touch sensitive overdrive that I built from the Runoffgroove layout. MosFet pushing a JFet into distortion... True Bypass, built in a small Radio Shack aluminum box.

Brand new Behringer DC-9 (Dyna Comp knockoff) and UT100 (Tremolo). I got these on a trade, the DC-9 has only been out of the package long enough for me to plug it in for 5 min, the UT100 doesn't have a box but is new as well.

I want:

A good quality pedal tuner.

A good quality compressor.

Verbzilla.

Overdrives.

What ever you have to offer.

Comment

I really need 2 guitar strap holders and screws, or the little felt washer pieces, 2 black skirted guitar knobs, like on the fender deluxe 72 tele, 2 500k pots, and a standard input jack for a guitar. Maybe even saddles that say fender on them for my jagmaster.

I can trade a Dano Fish n Chips.
                        Good Transactions: Used 666, homestar_kevin, arcarsenal72, orange worker, orangesix, DeuceII, JmanX, frankiej, friction, myTakamine, jimihalen

Comment

I've got an 80's Made in Japan Arion SMM-1 Metal Master. Kind of Arion's answer to the Boss HM-2. Works perfectly and is in great shape, missing two of the four knobs but everything works, just turn the shafts or put on some other knobs.

Trade for another pedal.
                          Good Deals- machine gunner, DRPool, Urinate Forever

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron SS
                            View Post

I'll post a full list a little later but here's a quick rundown of what I've got :

-4 or 5 pedal enclosures with drilled holes that are slightly off

-Kepur Guitar Strap with climbing hooks

-BYOC Tubescreamer PCB

-Mogami/Planetwaves/Dimarzio/Hosa cables of different lengths

What I'm looking for :

-Wah Pedals (working or non working)

-Moddable Boss Pedals (SD-1/DS-1/BD-2/etc)

still got the byoc ts? I have a stock boss ds-1 ill trade i'll trade for other stuff as well

Comment

I have a dan pepperoni phaser I'd like to trade for some parts if any one has anything kicking around.

any pots/jacks/pedal boxes would be awesome.
                              Good deals

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devils rain we'll bathe tonight
                              Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall

Comment

I've got a BYOC Trem that I got locally and apparently the guy who built it ****************ed up a little. It works but the knobs are finicky sometimes. Also have DOD Classic Tube, FX-40 eq, FX-17 volume/wah, MXR Classic Distortion, and a Dano TOD-1

I need humbuckers and strat pickups, a tele bridge and pickups, and a strat neck. Two nuts, a white SG pickguard (full-size), and maybe some straplocks or locking tuners.
                                Buy these:

MXR Classic Distortion
                                DOD FX-53 Classic Tube
                                DOD FX-40 Equalizer
                                Danelectro TOD-1 (on hold)
                                Dano Wasabi Forward-reverse Delay
                                Boss DS-1

Trade me for: Boss RV-5, DE7, your money.

Comment

Working...
                                X