Fender Vaporizer Amp

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Vaporizer Amp

http://www.fender.com/series/pawn-shop-special/vaporizer-surf-green-120v/

Pretty sure I will be picking one of these up... Got all the specs I've ever needed, simplicity and reverb. 

http://lazarusband.bandcamp.com/

The clips sound pretty good. I like 10" speakers...

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• Trick Fall
      Trick Fall commented
      Editing a comment
      Saw those at my local guitar hop and thought hey looked cool. I didnt realize they were fenders.

I like the clean tone on it much better than the dirt.

Comment

• cryptosonic
      cryptosonic commented
      Editing a comment
      This thing sounds a lot like a modded bjr with a simplified tone stack, in a really pretty 2x10 box, for 400 bucks. Sweet.

Sounds really good. I bet this thing would rip in a club.
    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

looks ugly to me. why are the speakers partially covered on the front?
      Youtube Pedal Vids
      For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
      ToneFactor Nebular - £40
      Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
      Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

• Beyer160
        Beyer160 commented
        Editing a comment

Obviously aimed at the Colorado market.

I thought the clean tone in the demo was decent but nothing special, and the dirt tone was kinda lousy. It'd be interesting to hear in person, though.

• PurpleTrails
        PurpleTrails commented
        Editing a comment

gambit wrote:
        looks ugly to me. why are the speakers partially covered on the front?

Probably to help with dispersion of the speaker to avoid a peak spot in front of the dustcap, or maybe just because they are aiming for a retro look on these and the other pawnshop line of amps.

Ahhh Denver , reasonable, mellow Denver.

Comment

That clean tone is very nice, the dirt sounds like it would benefit from a nice boost pedal.

Comment

Working...
        X