X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestions to increase site traffic

purchase ad space at tgp

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol, not a bad idea, actually.

www.shoepedals.com

Comment

• cryptosonic
      cryptosonic commented
      Editing a comment
      As always, hookers and blow.

add a word filter to make the place more appropriate for the children

Comment

• MoreBeer
      MoreBeer commented
      Editing a comment

m_Calavera wrote:
      add a word filter to make the place more appropriate for the children

**** this!

OLGA! Bring it back!

Comment

Comment

They could change the layout on mobile mode so the post button isn't right near the page select so I don't keep accidentally making blank posts. Or at least ignore the post button if there's no text. But that probably wouldn't help traffic.

Anyway, OLGA was the bee's knees. Brings back memories of printing out tabs in my high school library before I had internet in my house. I learned to play so many Green Day songs!

Comment

• goodhonk
          goodhonk commented
          Editing a comment

Why at tgp? You want to tirelessly hear about klons and other flavor of the weeks from a bunch entitled whiners who have a tiny electronics fetish?

Comment

WWW commented
          Editing a comment

Gtrplyr1122 wrote:
          Why at tgp? You want to tirelessly hear about klons and other flavor of the weeks from a bunch entitled whiners who have a tiny electronics fetish?

Interesting 1st post..png" alt=":smileywink:" title="Smiley Wink" />

Honestly TGP isn't so bad if you just ignore the crybabies and trolls. Over the past few days I've really noticed the amount of complaining and arguing that goes on over there though, sheesh.

At least there's a good amount of discussion about effects though. I can't say that about HCFX right now. Hopefully that will change in the future. Until then I'm cross-posting.

Working...
      X