X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Video (not) Spam

Hey guys, I wanted to share my band's new music video. Strat87 and I are in this band Mod Gun. We use a lot of effects and I hope you all dig it. We kick it up in the Boston area and you can catch us at TT the Bears on February 21st. We work hard on our music so please let us know what you think....

P.S. I asked Phil if this post would be ok and he approved it so it's cool.

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="red"><font face="Georgia"><font size="3">Listen to my band's new song &quot;Clover&quot; and download our albums free.</font></font> </font><font face="Georgia"><font size="3"><a target="_blank" href="http://modgun.bandcamp.com">modgun.bandcamp.com</a></font></font><br><br><br><br></div>

Those are some ugly woods.

Comment

• Player99
      Player99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Music is very good.

Forest needs more colour...

I enjoyed that thoroughly. I was going to say the landscape reminds me of where I grew up in Scranton PA, then I saw the sign for North Reading.

Good deals with: Primo, Hecticone, Bluehuricane (X2), TomCray, Used666, Dettlebach, Tolling_Bells, Cleverbastid, machine gunner, shooto, 2deaconblues, Easyliver, Maxisnotdead, brokenarrow5, Drasp, Viper Jazz, the.bjorndahl, dkhp124

Comment

• blueboxer
      blueboxer commented
      Editing a comment

Thanks for checking it out and posting some kind words y'all. I guess the north east gets pretty dreary toward the winter months....:smiley-bounce022:

That is great stuff.....reminds me of The Poster Children a little.

Comment

• BHz_econo
      BHz_econo commented
      Editing a comment

companyman wrote:
      That is great stuff.....reminds me of The Poster Children a little.

Yes! I was trying to place it.

I quite enjoyed it as well. Very nicely done indeed! :smileythumbsupsmall:

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• thom
      thom commented
      Editing a comment

I hardly ever bother to even check music from forumites anymore, I very rarely hear something I remotely like. I got weird taste I guess, and not even in a hipster sorta way

Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised, I totally dig that tune, really really like it. 

I'm not even sure, but I guess that song/sound sorta reminds me of some of the stuff I grew up with...sebadoh, pavement, built to spill, yo la tengo, guided by voices, chavez, etc... 

Good ****, wish my band was half as good.

Wow, figured I'd chime in and say thanks for the kind words

Comment

• blueboxer
      blueboxer commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, thanks once again guys!!!!
Working...
X