Email pics of boards to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are starting a little later this year than usual. Deadline for entry is 1 week from yesterday, all entries need to be received before Monday December 9 by 9 AM Eastern Time. Then we'll have the week to vote, and I'll do the prize draw near the end there. Vote by kudos in each category thread, only one vote per category - if you vote twice or more all your votes will be discounted. I suppose after the results are in we can combine the winners of each category for an overall winning board, the winner of which will be guaranteed a separate prize
Put in your HCFX username somewhere in the title or text, along with which category you want to enter.
1) Best Small Board - 1-6 pedals (tuners count as pedals)
- riff ie
2) Best Medium Bored - 7-15 pedals
- Lou Speed's Alt
- Saladman Pewtershmidt
- Trick Fall
- King Rat
3) Best Large Board - 16+ pedals
- coloring pad
4) Best Pedalboard Photo - you can enter this category in addition to an entry in one of the other 4.
- king rat
5) Best Bass Board - ** New category added **
- 2013 DOD 250 Overdrive Preamp, generously contributed to the prize pool by DigiTechRep and DigiTech
- 2013 DOD 201 Phasor, generously contributed to the prize pool by DigiTechRep and DigiTech
- DigiTech JamMan Express, generously contributed to the prize pool by DigiTechRep and DigiTech
- 1 HCFX's own Octophant in white, built by Aaron SS. Huge thanks to Martha\_KH
- many thanks to Pro Guitar Shop who have very generously agreed to throw in a Pigtronix PolySaturator Creamsicle distortion pedal to the prize pool!
- 1 undisclosed pedal from macadood + 1 pedal for overall board contest winner
- 1 rehoused EHX Qtron from forumite WWW
- 1 pedal of your choice from Shoe pedals big thanks to V
- 1 pedaltrain Mini from goodhonk if winner is willing to pay shipping
If anyone else would like to contribute something to the prize pool please PM me with details.
Let me know if there is enough interest for a 5th category of some sort, whether vintage board, rig, whatever else...we can throw it in there too. You may only enter once in one category, in addition to Best Pedalboard Photo.
We'll draw prizes randomly based on participation alone, not being the winner of a category. I'll contribute a prize to the pool, a few others have stepped up and very generously agreed to donate a prize as well. If anyone else wants to throw something into the pool that would be way cool. Perfect opportunity for some of you that are downsizing to get rid of a pedal you don't want .png" /> Metal muffs and mooers for extra hcfx-cred.
Phil hope dis cool and I sincerely hope to see one of your boards in the competition!