HCFX VIDEO GAME LOUNGE

Capsule

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by RSG View Post
{censored} my life, its going to over when this is released.

videoes removed
The last one was super slow paced and boring, are they improving the pace of the game at all? The fighting was just so cumbersome for me in the last one. but the fallout games were perfect for pace.

I've been wanting to play a nonshooter for a change but I can't find anything thats really good. Though I'm looking forward to that new Zelda game.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Pewtershmit View Post
The last one was super slow paced and boring, are they improving the pace of the game at all? The fighting was just so cumbersome for me in the last one. but the fallout games were perfect for pace.

I've been wanting to play a nonshooter for a change but I can't find anything thats really good. Though I'm looking forward to that new Zelda game.
Not sure about the pace, but the demo vids seemed fast enough. I'm in need of a non-shooter game too Skyrim is going to be it in a few months.
Haven't played vids at all the entire summer so its going to be good to have a fresh one after i finish ME2

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Pewtershmit View Post

How is any game like that slow paced? It's open, you set the pace. Don't expect to be wowed picking nirnroot.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by RSG View Post
Not sure about the pace, but the demo vids seemed fast enough. I'm in need of a non-shooter game too Skyrim is going to be it in a few months.
Haven't played vids at all the entire summer so its going to be good to have a fresh one after i finish ME2
Mass Effect 2 is an amazing game. Be sure to pick up the DLC (especially the shadow broker one and the arrival).

I recently finished LA Noire which was an interesting experience but definitely worth the time. It got boring/repetitive toward the end, but by that time the stories were all coming together and I wanted to see how it all wrapped up.

I am definitely looking forward to Sons of Skyrim and Uncharted 3 coming up this fall.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by t-rey

View Post

Mass Effect 2 is an amazing game. Be sure to pick up the DLC (especially the shadow broker one and the arrival).

I think the PS3 version came with all the DLC included. I had a bit of a hard time getting into ME2 but after it got going i like it a lot.

• Members

Im between buying either a new couch or a big screen TV in the next two weeks, everyone Im getting opinions on is leaning me towards the TV though.

I think Imma get another Wii (a black one this time) and hack it, and then {censored}ing nerd out on some games that I download/burn. I still have all the .wad files on my Mac from last time. :love:

Archived