Clear All

• Cool! Say hi to him for me

Done.

He just told me you also build pedals!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    {www.dronecloud.org}
    {www.soniccrayonfx.com}

Comment

• That's very rad that you work on video games. Is that your full time job (like you work for a particular developer), or do you get hired for particular projects? Is it fun/enjoyable, or is it pretty much like any other job?

It's fulltime at the moment. I've been in the industry for 10 years though, so I'm thinking I need a haitus from it soonish. Maybe I'll do one other project after FC3, and after that, carreer change.

Parts of developement are fun, but speaking from a personal perspective, I've been growing less and less interested in it. It's not to say anything about the company or anything, but just my personal preference of what constitutes a good game is becoming more and more different from what any of the big names think. We'll see.

I think I may try building pedals (like the one in my avatar) for a living, next!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      {www.dronecloud.org}
      {www.soniccrayonfx.com}

Comment

• It's fulltime at the moment. I've been in the industry for 10 years though, so I'm thinking I need a haitus from it soonish. Maybe I'll do one other project after FC3, and after that, carreer change.

Parts of developement are fun, but speaking from a personal perspective, I've been growing less and less interested in it. It's not to say anything about the company or anything, but just my personal preference of what constitutes a good game is becoming more and more different from what any of the big names think. We'll see.

I think I may try building pedals (like the one in my avatar) for a living, next!

Judging by the demand I've seen for the Hollow Earth, I think you'll be alright doing that
        Check out my blog! http://effectswire.blogspot.com/

News, Reviews and Interviews and more from FX manufacturers such as Dr. Scientist, Dwarfcraft Devices, Fuzzhugger and more!

Comment

• Parts of developement are fun, but speaking from a personal perspective, I've been growing less and less interested in it. It's not to say anything about the company or anything, but just my personal preference of what constitutes a good game is becoming more and more different from what any of the big names think. We'll see.

Care to elaborate on this? What are some of games you consider great?
          good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
          soundcloud
          facebook

Comment

• It's fulltime at the moment. I've been in the industry for 10 years though, so I'm thinking I need a haitus from it soonish. Maybe I'll do one other project after FC3, and after that, carreer change.

Very cool, but I totally understand the need for a change every now and again. Your pedals are all super snazzy and unique, so I imagine you won't have a problem making that into a career.

I'm also interested in your thoughts on what constitutes a great game and where you would like to see the industry heading.
            Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

• Anybody getting this:

I really need to finish Demons souls, as i got really busy about 2/3 the way through and never got back into it. This one is supposed to be harder if that imaginable.
              Guitars: LsL T-bone|Gibson 62ri SG|Martin D-18
              Pedals: |DiamondComp|Whammy DaVe|Pitch black|Naga Viper|Hotcake|DMM|RRR|
              Amp: Vox AC15HW1x

Comment

• Oh God yes. Demon's Souls is one of my favourites of the last few years - it totally absorbed me. Balancing the game so that is incredibly tough but almost always your own fault when you screw up was extremely well done; it just kept me coming back for more. Can see why it's not for everyone though.

Dark Souls is a day one purchase.
                "I think we dropped the baton / like the 60s didn't happen"

Comment

• yeah its probably the most frustrating game i've ever played. i've never been a controller thrower but demons souls almost made me do it a couple/multiple times. I might buy dark souls, skyrim will take up most if not all my gaming for the winter and beyond. And ME3 looks decent to so i'll have to see.

Comment

• I haven't video gamed in a while cause of how tired I am of shooters so I installed my old classics this weekend and got hooked on em again.

First I played a bit of Diablo, then I remember I never really put a whole lot of time into Diablo II so I started playing that again. So I'm excited to try out Diablo III when it comes out.

I also played the **************** out of Age of Empires the conquerors too. Probably my favourite game ever. ****************in timeless.

Sort of dissapointed I can't play online on AoE anymore though.
                    Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

• I'm pretty much over shooters for now. When MW2 got hacked i just lost my stomach for it i guess, that and i didn't reply like COD:BLOPS at all.

I just finished Mass Effect 2 on the weekend thanks to a bout of insomnia.

Back on the Demons souls train. have to finish the rest of it.

Comment

• i picked up Arkham City last night, didn't want to get it before I wrapped up some work and got past my deadlines, now I can relax and sink all my time into it. I only played for a short time last night, but I'm loving it. just as good as I remember Arkham Asylum being, but this time they throw you into the action with most of your gear right away, no tutorials or anything. even with only a short play time it's sucking me in, I haven't really wanted to play a game some much since Borderlands.

doesn't hurt that it's made with the best Batman talent ever: Timm, Dini, Conroy, Hammil and others involved with BtAS.
                        we could be dangerous: art, as a real threat

Comment

• I beat it last night. Great game from beginning to end. They did a very good job of improving the already killer formula.

I may go deeper and look for riddler trophies, or just trade it in directly for skyrim
                          Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

• I can't believe they're already working on Battlefield 4.

Looks almost real.

Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

• Glad to hear that Arkham City is living up to expectations. I loved Arkham Asylum, but my ****************ing save got deleted right before the final boss...so I never got to finish it.
                              Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

• I should really go back and finish Arkham Asylum. Have literally played nothing but Black Ops MP for a month.
                                Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
                                Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                                X