X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't like it.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by meelosh123
      View Post

I'll be picking up the Ico and Shadow of the Colossus collection for ps3 when it comes out. Watched a review, went out to buy it, and found out it's not out yet.

Cannot wait for this

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by eric.chambers
        View Post

don't like it.

I imagine its going to piss off a lot of people. I'm glad i swore off COD games as i mindless wasted heaps of time on MW2.
        Guitars: LsL T-bone|Gibson 62ri SG|Martin D-18
        Pedals: |DiamondComp|Whammy DaVe|Pitch black|Naga Viper|Hotcake|DMM|RRR|
        Amp: Vox AC15HW1x

Comment

I might pull the trigger and pre-order skyrim online... its in the cart right now...

Comment

I've been playing LBP2 and a ton of COD: Black Ops. Mostly just Zombies, Call of the Dead map online or co-op.

Cannot wait for Gears 3 to come out though. I'm excited for the co-op.

As a side note, I wanted to get Dead Island, but that was a no-go since there is no co-op and apparently the weapons suck.
            Originally Posted by Stevenglass

then phil goes

BECAUSE I HAVE TO SORT THROUGH ALL THE DELETED FILES AND IT WASTES MY TIME. I'M TRYING TO PLAY MINECRAFT HERE.

Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

Seriously - congrats on the new Timeline. Cool pedal - and obviously, you have a cool girlfriend for getting that for you.

Comment

How do you COD guys feel about the subscription thing:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/117/1171511p1.html

I actually got the "beta" for that. I did beta testing for cod4 and world at war, so I guess that's why I got it .
              Pretty stupid if you ask me

Comment

Beta testing huh? Thats some video gamer creds.

How did you hook that up. Know someone?

Comment

I might pull the trigger and pre-order skyrim online... its in the cart right now...

Wait and look for a deal on slickdeals.com or something. There is bound to be a game+giftcard bundle that are worth it..
                  He was killed in the ring in Houston. By Tex Colorado. You know, the Arizona Assassin.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Originally Posted by Dolf

Decode: saying the things you wish you could say but you have tact.

Good deals with: I forget

Strat>LTD SR>Verbzilla>DT-10>VT-22

For Sale: OHNOHO Chk Chk Boom ($40)

Comment

this is what I'm currently working on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    {www.dronecloud.org}
                    {www.soniccrayonfx.com}

Comment

Wait and look for a deal on slickdeals.com or something. There is bound to be a game+giftcard bundle that are worth it..

hmmm. i'm in canada, most deals will be in the US so the international shipping will most likely negate any advantage that might bring. I found a pre-order with free shipping within Canada... Can't really go wrong with that.

Comment

Skyrim Pre-order'd

Comment

Skyrim Pre-order'd

Is there any preorder bonus stuff?
                          Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

Speaking of this thread, I just picked up another Wii tonight. The Mario Kart package was on sale here in Canada for $40 off the regular price, so I biked down and got one today.

Hacking it riiiight now, gonna be playing all the new major titles this week that've came out since I last sold my old one. Weeeee!!
                            Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Beta testing huh? Thats some video gamer creds.

How did you hook that up. Know someone?

Just applied for a code for the cod 4 beta through the activision site. I played CEVO-P and CAL-i cod2 for PC, so that may have had something to do with it. I got the invite for WaW because I did cod4 I think, it was unsolicited.

Comment

Is there any preorder bonus stuff?

some huge map of the game that i'm going to have to pin up on the wall in the living room and piss off my gf.

The collectors addition has a bunch of stuff, but i don't really care about most of it. I bought the collectors edition of Demons souls, but only because it was the only one i could find, was sold out everywhere for months. Hence the pre-order for Skyrim.

Comment

Working...
                                X