Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how far are you up to? I feel like it starts to lose its luster in the higher ranks but a new map pack out tonight will hopefully bring some life back into it for me. other than lacking in maps its quite a game so far. I know a few people who left MW3 to BF3

Eh, I'm in it for the game, not the stats. I'm like twenty-something but I don't really care. I have decent enough guns on everything except recon which I don't play.

PS3 here so had a little go on some of the new maps this week but been really busy. It's refreshing to have a change, yeah, but I haven't really gotten into the assignments thing.
    Good times rolled with:

WAWBanks, RadioSilence, theboywho, ponch, fruvai, joeyowen, jah_vengeance, sparkfriction, HeartfeltDawn, robw, tvrf21...

I gave stuff to Melx for free and nothing bad happened

(Formerly known as Hides-His-Eyes)

Comment

• Attention PS3 Owners!

I got on Playstation Home last night and it's completely revamped (who cares right?)... Well now you can go to one of the movie theaters and watch movies for free. I'm not sure you if you can access it outside of Playstation Home or not -

http://www.ps3news.com/playstation-3-psn-news/crackle-video-streaming-service-heads-to-playstation-3-for-free/

Comment

• Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

• Just finished playing through Infamous 2 the other day!
          Very good game... recommend it!!
          Not the let-down uncharted 3 was.

Comment

• I enjoyed the first Bioshock - was the second one any good?
            Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

• yea ive had lydia die on me a couple times and just revert to previous save. i like having her ass around
              YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

• Just finished playing through Infamous 2 the other day!
                Very good game... recommend it!!
                Not the let-down uncharted 3 was.

I like both of those games, but I'll admit that Uncharted 3 wasn't quite what I had expected. They went in a different direction with this one, a much more serious tone and less joking around.

So did you go the good guy or bad guy route in Infamous? First I played guy guy, after I had finished I started with bad guy because I was curious about what powers you get. I stopped about half-way through though, I didn't like the bad guy powers as much as the good guy ones. Opposite of what I had expected. The ice pillar super jump that you could do as good guy was just too awesome, made it so fast and easy to move around.

Comment

• That's Arch Mage Thaddeus Hogarth to you, buddy.
                  Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
                  Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

• STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS
                    http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

Comment

• STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS

que?

Comment

• yeah, she died on me too. i take aela with me now, much better for a sneak archery character. you can get another housecarl if you do some quests for any major city's jarl and buy a house there

just bought a house in riften so i could have an enchanter

Call me a noob but what game are you guys talking about? Sounds fun.
                        Originally Posted by pasteface

MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

• So did you go the good guy or bad guy route in Infamous? First I played guy guy, after I had finished I started with bad guy because I was curious about what powers you get. I stopped about half-way through though, I didn't like the bad guy powers as much as the good guy ones. Opposite of what I had expected. The ice pillar super jump that you could do as good guy was just too awesome, made it so fast and easy to move around.

Played through as good guy, because I played through inFamous as bad guy.
                          Yeah powers were super awesome... ice jump and the machine gun bolt did it for me! Or the hook you get at the end... made collecting shards simple.
                          Greaaaat game... really.
                          Dunno what to play next though.

Comment

• Call me a noob but what game are you guys talking about? Sounds fun.

skyrim
                            Online Rhythm Section Tracks (Drums and Bass) Recorded In A Pro Studio:http://backupband.netGood dealings with: Sunsetcarcrash

Comment

• Got mw3 as an early Xmas present... **************** my life.
                              Guitars: LsL T-bone|Gibson 62ri SG|Martin D-18
                              Pedals: |DiamondComp|Whammy DaVe|Pitch black|Naga Viper|Hotcake|DMM|RRR|
                              Amp: Vox AC15HW1x

Comment

• Got mw3 as an early Xmas present... **************** my life.

Aww man, that sucks.
                                Good times rolled with:

WAWBanks, RadioSilence, theboywho, ponch, fruvai, joeyowen, jah_vengeance, sparkfriction, HeartfeltDawn, robw, tvrf21...

I gave stuff to Melx for free and nothing bad happened

(Formerly known as Hides-His-Eyes)

Comment

Working...
                                X