Collapse
No announcement yet.

HCFX VIDEO GAME LOUNGE

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to play MW3 and Arkham City! There is a lot of good games coming out soon!
    ((( KoskineN )))

Fender '52 Hotrod AVRI Telecaster
    Fender '62 AVRI Jazzmaster
    Fender Johnny Marr Sig Jaguar
    Fender EJ Stratocaster
    Fender CIJ '69 Competition Mustang
    Gibson Les Paul R7
    Gibson ES-339
    Gibson SG '67 Special RI GOTW
    PRS McCarty
    Larrivée LV-03RE

Mesa Roadster 2x12 combo + Mesa 2x12 cab
    Dr.Z Maz 18 NR 2x10 combo
    Orange Rocker 30 head
    '79 Fender Champ

Too many pedals...

Comment

I have zero expectations for MW3. Series went so hard downhill after cod2/cod4. Flame me.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to Battlefield 3 and Uncharted 3. Rage and Skyrim look pretty good as well. Also debating on buying a wii just for the new Zelda
        http://crosswalkcosmonaut.bandcamp.com

Good deals Wesleyryanlynch, teleman, drasp, aporcelainsky (x2), ecdrevolution, morningstaru, jlantsberger, elxchino, vertigo_, sixstring531, Jim Hunter, Bsc1307, Harry_Manback1, vicenzajay, mitre, tb_308, hagerty, TheCardiacKid (x2), Echoes22, Estaban22, loosegroove, Stazinish, Facing Failure, Ro_tripps, thezeng, marchofflames (x3), nightraven, V, TomCray, Green Jacket, soholounge, Henry_13, Preservation (x3), sommy, Phil_Dawg, Randel_07, fruvai

Comment

I have a ton of games that I bought but never finished, I can never really find the time and when I do play, I end up forgetting where I was and don't want to bother starting over again. I'm hyped for Arkham City though, loved AA and actually finished it, so even though I have other **************** to finish I'll prob. buy it on release day.

and ****************ing borderlands 2, I can't wait. I wish there was a way to import your character/stats/guns/etc. from the first game though. hopefully... http://kotaku.com/5837080/new-leaked-borderlands-2-footage-features-sweeping-vistas-old-friends-and-exploding-guns
          we could be dangerous: art, as a real threat

Comment

I have zero expectations for MW3. Series went so hard downhill after cod2/cod4. Flame me.

I've put enough hours into MW, MW2 and Black Ops (not much in black ops tho) to make me slightly ashamed to think about it. Even if Jesus decides MW3 will be his vessel for telling the world that he exists and is watching you fap, I'm good, No thanks. I'm tired of having to justify $15 dollars for a ****************ty map pack every two months.

They were good times while it lasted, I'm done.
            Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

The last Call of Duty I've played is World at War, i might just pick up MW3 to get my FPS fix.
              Good deals with: Orangesix, Jhammnet, tsunamijesus, houseofglass21

Epiphone Empire
              I'm 18.

Comment

Battlefield is going to be so much better than MW3. Is nobody excited about it?

Good deals Wesleyryanlynch, teleman, drasp, aporcelainsky (x2), ecdrevolution, morningstaru, jlantsberger, elxchino, vertigo_, sixstring531, Jim Hunter, Bsc1307, Harry_Manback1, vicenzajay, mitre, tb_308, hagerty, TheCardiacKid (x2), Echoes22, Estaban22, loosegroove, Stazinish, Facing Failure, Ro_tripps, thezeng, marchofflames (x3), nightraven, V, TomCray, Green Jacket, soholounge, Henry_13, Preservation (x3), sommy, Phil_Dawg, Randel_07, fruvai

Comment

I just picked up Bioshock 2 for cheap. For such a highly acclaimed game, I didn't expect it to be so boring.

Is this what being an adult is like?

Comment

Battlefield is going to be so much better than MW3. Is nobody excited about it?

Battlefield 3 will be the most epic video game to come out this year, easily.

I'm beyond pumped, and I've only ever played ****************ing CoD before. Can't wait to shoot some guys in the face.
                    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Battlefield Bad Company II was really good as far as multiplayer goes. Never got into the single player too much, but that mulitplayer consumed my life. I know Battlefield 3 is only going to be worse.

Comment

Battlefield 3 will be the most epic video game to come out this year, easily.

I'm beyond pumped, and I've only ever played ****************ing CoD before. Can't wait to shoot some guys in the face.

your excitement raised my brow a bit. whats the big dealio?

Comment

your excitement raised my brow a bit. whats the big dealio?

Just search for some of the trailers/mission walkthroughs on youtube. I saw a multiplayer beta video that looked amazing too.

Comment

so like. is the multiplayer supposed to be better than MW stuff or more focus on single player

Comment

so like. is the multiplayer supposed to be better than MW stuff or more focus on single player

Previous Battlefield games had okay single player campaigns, but stellar mulitplayer. Instead of deathmatch modes like CoD, Battlefield has vechicles and objective based play. Setting charges or defending bases from said charges. If you are the attacking team and you successfully plant two charges and get them to blow, a whole other area of the map opens up and you move up to two more objectives you have to blow up. What makes it even more fun is the fact you can fly in helicopters and UAV's or drive in tanks and boats if the terrain is appropriate. The levels are absolutely huge.

In Battlefield 3, the levels are going to vary even more. In the demo level I saw, you attacked two different objectives in an abandoned suburban area. If you set the charges and you were successful in blowing up the objectives, a building collapses and you move into an underground subway area. Now you have to adapt your gameplay from a big open area with plenty of sniping posts, to an up close and personal subway tunnel. After you get those objectives, you move back above ground to a city center with plenty of places to snipe and hide.

Oh, and everything I've seen of the single player campaign looks incredible too. Here's an actual mission:

Comment

are there like smaller maps like in COD?

Comment

Working...
                                X