Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

HCFX VIDEO GAME LOUNGE

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HCFX VIDEO GAME LOUNGE

    Thought i would carry Crxsh's thread over into a more centralized Video game thread. Probably been done but i'm to lazy to search for it.



    NERD THE F__K OUT.
    Guitars: LsL T-bone|Gibson 62ri SG|Martin D-18
    Pedals: |DiamondComp|Whammy DaVe|Pitch black|Naga Viper|Hotcake|DMM|RRR|
    Amp: Vox AC15HW1x

  • #2
    **************** my life, its going to over when this is released.






    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imH4Ncoe9Gs








    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En3jCg7KYjs








    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9ntoCxhGkw
    Guitars: LsL T-bone|Gibson 62ri SG|Martin D-18
    Pedals: |DiamondComp|Whammy DaVe|Pitch black|Naga Viper|Hotcake|DMM|RRR|
    Amp: Vox AC15HW1x

    Comment


    • #3
      I like games
      good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219







      Originally Posted by Naterel


      I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.



      pretty wife
      soundcloud
      facebook

      Comment


      • #4






        Quote Originally Posted by RSG
        View Post

        **************** my life, its going to over when this is released.





        videoes removed




        The last one was super slow paced and boring, are they improving the pace of the game at all? The fighting was just so cumbersome for me in the last one. but the fallout games were perfect for pace.



        I've been wanting to play a nonshooter for a change but I can't find anything thats really good. Though I'm looking forward to that new Zelda game.
        Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

        Comment


        • travisbrowning
          travisbrowning commented
          Editing a comment
          Lately I've been playing WoW and Hearthstone.

      • #5
        huge Fallout fan, so I'm replaying New Vegas right now.



        Stoked for Diablo 3 and Star Wars The Old Republic.
        http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

        Comment


        • #6






          Quote Originally Posted by Pewtershmit
          View Post

          The last one was super slow paced and boring, are they improving the pace of the game at all? The fighting was just so cumbersome for me in the last one. but the fallout games were perfect for pace.



          I've been wanting to play a nonshooter for a change but I can't find anything thats really good. Though I'm looking forward to that new Zelda game.




          Not sure about the pace, but the demo vids seemed fast enough. I'm in need of a non-shooter game too Skyrim is going to be it in a few months.

          Haven't played vids at all the entire summer so its going to be good to have a fresh one after i finish ME2
          Guitars: LsL T-bone|Gibson 62ri SG|Martin D-18
          Pedals: |DiamondComp|Whammy DaVe|Pitch black|Naga Viper|Hotcake|DMM|RRR|
          Amp: Vox AC15HW1x

          Comment


          • #7
            I'm playing Shining Force again. I love having this thing on my iPhone. Seriously, how did I ever poop before smart phones were invented?
            Blakemore Effects (I now sell Dr. Scientist and DMB pedals in addition to my own.)
            My pedal company.
            Facebook page for Blakemore Effects

            Comment


            • #8






              Quote Originally Posted by TravvyBear
              View Post

              huge Fallout fan, so I'm replaying New Vegas right now.



              Stoked for Diablo 3 and Star Wars The Old Republic.




              old republic honestly looks like it's gonna suck. diablo 3 )

              Comment


              • #9
                Cool. Doing Zelda:Twilight Princess (again) and Lego Star Wars right now....

                Comment


                • #10
                  Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles

                  Geeking out over: Uncharted 3
                  Guitars: PRS, Fender, Gibson, Epi
                  Pedals: Wilson, Danelectro, Monsterpiece, Way Huge, Custom, Line 6
                  Amps: Fender, Ampeg, Egnater

                  Good deals (70+!)

                  Comment


                  • #11






                    Quote Originally Posted by Pewtershmit
                    View Post

                    The last one was super slow paced and boring, are they improving the pace of the game at all? The fighting was just so cumbersome for me in the last one. but the fallout games were perfect for pace.



                    I've been wanting to play a nonshooter for a change but I can't find anything thats really good. Though I'm looking forward to that new Zelda game.




                    How is any game like that slow paced? It's open, you set the pace. Don't expect to be wowed picking nirnroot.
                    He was killed in the ring in Houston. By Tex Colorado. You know, the Arizona Assassin.

                    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++







                    Originally Posted by Dolf


                    Decode: saying the things you wish you could say but you have tact.



                    Good deals with: I forget

                    Strat>LTD SR>Verbzilla>DT-10>VT-22

                    For Sale: OHNOHO Chk Chk Boom ($40)

                    Comment


                    • #12






                      Quote Originally Posted by RSG
                      View Post

                      Not sure about the pace, but the demo vids seemed fast enough. I'm in need of a non-shooter game too Skyrim is going to be it in a few months.

                      Haven't played vids at all the entire summer so its going to be good to have a fresh one after i finish ME2




                      Mass Effect 2 is an amazing game. Be sure to pick up the DLC (especially the shadow broker one and the arrival).



                      I recently finished LA Noire which was an interesting experience but definitely worth the time. It got boring/repetitive toward the end, but by that time the stories were all coming together and I wanted to see how it all wrapped up.



                      I am definitely looking forward to Sons of Skyrim and Uncharted 3 coming up this fall.
                      Originally Posted by DunwichAmps


                      meh. more fuzz and dist

                      Comment


                      • #13






                        Quote Originally Posted by t-rey
                        View Post

                        Mass Effect 2 is an amazing game. Be sure to pick up the DLC (especially the shadow broker one and the arrival).




                        I think the PS3 version came with all the DLC included. I had a bit of a hard time getting into ME2 but after it got going i like it a lot.
                        Guitars: LsL T-bone|Gibson 62ri SG|Martin D-18
                        Pedals: |DiamondComp|Whammy DaVe|Pitch black|Naga Viper|Hotcake|DMM|RRR|
                        Amp: Vox AC15HW1x

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          I like this game from 1972 called Pong
                          Originally Posted by Crxsh


                          Jesus loves a tasty muff.









                          Originally Posted by Urinate Forever


                          And wiklund is smart, i'm in agreement with him.



                          Good deals: Kranak, solewheelin, sixstringshaggy, ZepFuzz05, RockDaJoJo, red_riviera, StratAtak83, Hanglow, woolyh

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Skyrim is going to obliterate my social life.

                            Comment



                            Working...
                            X