Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kjr44130

The input output box is a 25 ft pedalsnake I made a while back.

As for the digitech, I dont mind them, I've pretty close to just about one of everything the the past 20-30yrs. BOOteek and over the counter. I ditched the keeley for a tone press and ditched the analogman for the digi chorus. I thought it was a little dark.

so you like the tone press better than the keeley, what about it do you like most. what about the keeley didnt vut it for you, i'm in the market for a less effected compressor that has a smooth compression and release. my route 66 is good, the ibanez cp10 i got for free recently is surprisingly good, as is very subtle and smooth,it may even replace the route 66, and i was thinking analogman comprossor or keeley. but i guess i should add the tone press in there.
    Good traders/sellers/buyers:
    Mesabooger , GSH(aka: themanfromalabam), Tmd187, Sheepshears, Duderanimous, LongJohnny, yjsays, Loofery, Natasmi, UnkleSlam, KRAA!!, CantoXIII, Zlandicar, wednesdaysworse, MahaAtTheVishnu, CK3, PFDarkside

Comment

absolutely, do a search on the barber tonepress. The blend feature set it apart from the rest. You can also turn the blend and sustain all the way down and use it as a super clean boost. Its a great pedal.
      Les Paul Historic, Ernie Ball Petrucci
      Hot Rod Tele, Gilmour Strat
      Mesa MKIV rack, TC Electronic Gmaj
      Roland MIDI, GFlex Cabs
      Deja Vibe2, Barber, Keeley, ISP, Soldano, Marshall, Laney,More than I can remember.

When the Zombies attack..(and they will...) everyone will be at my house.....for head shot training)
      -----------------------------------------

Comment

Comment

so lame when compared to most...

Comment

I don't know about lame, but definitely unique. I guarantee that's the only Johnson tremolo on hcfx, and what's that red pedal? An ABY? And what'd you do to that L6 modeler? I've been thinking about sanding and repainting my dl4.
            My band. Check us out --->> the circle

Watch science pwn L6guy on 11/02/2009:
            http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=2141240

Comment

excuse the picture quality. I dont have a camara and this is my phonie cell phone

3 drivers, one wah/whammy/univibe and 1 delay.

Strawberry fields...

Comment

Originally posted by hbar

I don't know about lame, but definitely unique. I guarantee that's the only Johnson tremolo on hcfx, and what's that red pedal? An ABY? And what'd you do to that L6 modeler? I've been thinking about sanding and repainting my dl4.

so what you're saying is that i'm an outcast...

ha, the tremolo is actually my bro's, and i can say beyond a shadow of a doubt, that nobody has one because they suck. volume drop, weak signal, just ****************. i only use it for roughly 10 seconds out of 35 minutes worth of music. besides that, purely for making feedback more interesting.

i simply painted the dl-4 colors which i enjoy more. the metallic green was hideous and made me feel like less of a human. the red box is an aby which currently isn't serving a purpose. however, i'm going to be installing a theremin into my guitar and i need the aby box to be able to run it though my effects.

Comment

Originally posted by malaka

It's small & works well for my needs. I've never been a fan of large pedal boards. I use the Klon as a lead boost mostly. Occasionally if the room we're playing is small I'll leave the Klon turned on the whole time to help me get a bigger sound @ the lower volume.

Cool - my cables workin' out for you?
                  Lava Man
                  Lava Cable
                  Your One-Stop High End Custom Cable Shop

Comment

Thats it but its not really accurate since Ill have a second pedaltrain pro in the mail this week. 64 inches of pedalboard!

former incarnations include

and

Comment

• who modded that boss tremolo?
                      Strawberry fields...

Comment

• Originally posted by AngelofHop

How do the Zero and Mayo compare, and which one do you like better?
                      'It is by will alone i set my mind in motion.'

Comment

• I used an old suitcase I got at a thrift store for mine. I have a Deluxe Memory Man, Digitech Reverberator, and a Digitech Whammy on the way though, so I'm gonna have to build a bigger one I think. I did have a Boss SP-202 in the empty spot in the middle, but I took it out. Here is mine where it is right now...

Official member of the Laney posse!

Completed good transactions with: angelhair0

Comment

• Originally posted by ElvisIsNotDjed

How do the Zero and Mayo compare, and which one do you like better?

Zero has a tighter, more focused cutting sound.

The Mayo is thicker, looser does the wall of fuzz thing.

Both sound huge, tons of output and unending sustain, without losing much tone or dynamics.

Today I think I like the Zero.

Comment

• Originally posted by AngelofHop

Today I think I like the Zero.

In that case, sell me your Mayo.
                            {For Sale}
                            Chandler RH-2 lap steel - $325

Comment

• Guitar
                              Fender 1967 RI Floral Telecaster
                              Gibson ES-446s
                              -------------------->
                              Boss TU-3
                              Boss PH-1r
                              Menatone Blue Collar
                              -------------------->
                              Lab Series L3 1x12 combo

Drums
                              1965 Ludwig Rockers 5pc. (white shells, blue/olive badges)
                              1960s Zildjian Avedis 25" Ride, 14" Hi-Hats, 13" Crash

FT
                              Lab Series L3 for Polytone Mini Brute (or similar)

Comment

Working...
                              X