Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current Pedalboard - Post yours

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some MXR stuff still has the old style 1/8" jack, but I thought that was really only true for the reissues... I might be wrong though...

Nice looking board. I think I want to try to find a older (but not vintage) Dyna Comp and do the Janglebox / cap mod to it to see how it sounds.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• Originally posted by co-pilot View Post
      Been a while...

Using the cheapo cables until I get a chance to solder up some new lengths of custom.

Recently bought an SG and an Orange Thunderverb 50 too – so things are sounding pretty huge…

Love the old big box Polychorus! philthumb

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• Comment

• Been a while...

Originally posted by Loobster;n25207273
          Don't hate cos Hendrix wasn't a fan of teh 5 delayz.

Comment

• excellent choices udi9! which amp are you using?
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Thanks man
              using a Dr. Z Carmen Ghia.

Originally posted by Loobster;n25207273
              Don't hate cos Hendrix wasn't a fan of teh 5 delayz.

Comment

• Rearranged and added a RV-7... still working on improving the tidy-ness..

BTW... I just learn by experience, that the VL 4x4 does not fit properly under an older PT-Pro...
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
                Rocking from down south... really south
                Good Biz w/: Hangwire, curehardy, 343SaltyBeans, 229Someday, themeanreds, mfergel, chump5150, orange worker, bloo, Saturnine10, moon shadow, johnrambo, skitzy, sh333, VVarlocked
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

Comment

• A shame that this thread got buried almost all the way back to page 7. I got tired of having my Wah and Vol/Exp pedals hanging out to the side of my board, so I made a new board for general noise making and experimentation:

Good deals with: Primo, Hecticone, Bluehuricane (X2), TomCray, Used666, Dettlebach, Tolling_Bells, Cleverbastid, machine gunner, shooto, 2deaconblues, Easyliver, Maxisnotdead, brokenarrow5, Drasp, Viper Jazz, the.bjorndahl, dkhp124

Comment

• changes come w/ the whether...

Comment

• Made some changes to my main board. The foxrox may soon get replaced with an inbound pedal...
                      Good deals with: Primo, Hecticone, Bluehuricane (X2), TomCray, Used666, Dettlebach, Tolling_Bells, Cleverbastid, machine gunner, shooto, 2deaconblues, Easyliver, Maxisnotdead, brokenarrow5, Drasp, Viper Jazz, the.bjorndahl, dkhp124

Comment

• Best regards,
                        Rich
                        www.guytronix.com

Comment

• Current set up.
                          www.seasstarry.bandcamp.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by Fart Murphy

Way to break the internet, dick.

Just hit refresh

Good Dealing with: ArrMatey, JDE, WAWBanks, Moqi & Astatine

Comment

• This has been the same for awhile now. I was starting to fall out of love for this board so I spent some time this weekend and set everything back up again. I started off with my core sound from my amp. Then I started dialing in all the pedals. Boy, what a difference. Now I am happy with it again.
                              Last edited by seibertdr; 10-14-2014, 01:43 PM.
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Hughs and Kettner Grandmeister 36
                              Mesa Boogie Road King II
                              Egnater Rebel 30 Combo
                              Fender FSR Standard Black
                              Schecter Hellraiser Black Cherry
                              Ibanez RG570 Blue
                              Ibanez AR200 Red Wine
                              Gretsch G5120 Orange

Comment

• changes come w/ the whether...

Comment

Working...