No announcement yet.

Current Pedalboard - Post yours

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely board Big Cat - and good to see you! philthumb

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• Trimmed some fat off my BassVI board.

Don't Sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things

Comment

• Is that a Squier Gremson? How do you like it? What saddles do you have on there?

What's on the board?

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

• Full rig, Pedalboard and how I ALMOST managed to make the cabling underneath look tidy
          My rock school: http://rockgp.net
          Anya Karin - Soul Covers http://www.wix.com/rockgp/anyakarinsoul
          Iron Maiden Tribute: http://www.screamformetributo.net

Comment

• Can't see your pic Antonio. What works best for me is using advanced editor, clicking the image button in the header, and hyped linking from another site, photobucket etc.
            Good deals with: Primo, Hecticone, Bluehuricane (X2), TomCray, Used666, Dettlebach, Tolling_Bells, Cleverbastid, machine gunner, shooto, 2deaconblues, Easyliver, Maxisnotdead, brokenarrow5, Drasp, Viper Jazz, the.bjorndahl, dkhp124

Comment

• Goodlookin', WWW...
              changes come w/ the whether...

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post
                Is that a Squier Gremson? How do you like it? What saddles do you have on there?

What's on the board?

Yeah, it's a Squier. My second one. I had to ship my first one back because it was almost unplayable. But this one's great! It's the stock bridge and saddles, but I flipped it around for better intonation. I put on some Circle K 102 strings and it can get just as full as any Jazz Bass I've played.
                Board goes Tuner>SFT>Pareidolia>Montavillan Just because I quit working at Catalinbread doesn't mean my my tone should be any less than it could be!
                Don't Sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things

Comment

• That's a rockin' setup! I love my Squier Bass VI. I'll have to check out those strings. Might be just a bit heavier than what I'd prefer, but the stock gauges are a bit too light IMO... particularly on the low E string.

I love the way it sounds with the SFT. That's a match made in heaven IMO.

- George Carlin

Comment

• This is all I have:

I use this for recording:

I am not into pedals like I once was. If I have no regular, practical use for a piece of gear, I get rid of it. I don't have a lot of money for new gear, so I trade stuff all the time. The Digitech and Hoof Reaper are my babies, though.
                    A playlist of my music:
                    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...FrWBLNQuHWz_4W

Comment

• EQD makes some terrific pedals.

- George Carlin

Comment

• Here we go. An Spanish guy, new in the forum from Toronto.
                        Poor Spain at soccer!!

Comment

• a single sized pedal board old pic

new double sized pedal board pic should be forthcoming !! )))
                          __________-------------------------------------__________________________---------------
                          "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." ---Albert Einstein

What is more liberal than this ?? )
                          We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union ...

Comment

• I'm going to post my pedal board , one of the guys I jam with says, " You're pedal board is as ridiculous, as Keith Emerson stage gear from the 1970's "

Comment

• Been a while...

Using the cheapo cables until I get a chance to solder up some new lengths of custom.

Recently bought an SG and an Orange Thunderverb 50 too – so things are sounding pretty huge…

Last edited by co-pilot; 06-23-2014, 02:22 PM.
                              http://kowaaxis.bandcamp.com/
                              http://kowaaxis.wordpress.com
                              http://www.facebook.com/KowaAxis

Comment

• Added the Dyna Comp today. Still putting the MicroKorg through this.

The Dyna Comp has a 1/8" power socket on it, don't modern MXRs usually have a boss-style one?
                                good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

Working...
                                X