Amp footswitch

mbengs1

• Members

I notice the look of an amp's footswitch has something to do with the quality of the amp. I learned from my bugera 6262 that if you concentrate on the footswitch, it doesn't look so bad. It used to look horrendous, though I think it sounds pretty ok. I just need to get a real amp one of these days..

• Members
I notice the look of an amp's footswitch has something to do with the quality of the amp. I learned from my bugera 6262 that if you concentrate on the footswitch' date=' it doesn't look so bad. It used to look horrendous, though I think it sounds pretty ok. I just need to get a real amp one of these days.. [/quote']

You and I both need Swart atomic space tone amps, or Carr Mercury V. Maybe even one of each.

You got your demons

You got desires

Well, I got a few of my own

• Members

I suggest you get in a band and start playing out live on a stage. When you have stage lights blazing down on you, you wont even be able to see the floor no less even know what your foot switch looks like.. Maybe you'll even have some stories to post here which are a little less pathetic as this one.

• Members
bengs...kaibigan, you need to spend more time playing, and less time looking at inconsequential geegaws!

I've used a Marshall footswitch with a Fender amp, and I will do it again if need be, damn appearances.... :rolleyes:

Not inconsequential to me. It explains the difference between a blackface and a silverface amp. It's entirely the color of the grille cloth. ;)

Archived