NAD

Axisplayer

• Members

I was on Craigslist last night and saw an ad I couldn't get past. A local studio was selling off some gear. They had an amp and cab that caught my eye. A THD Flexi 50 head and a 2061CX Marshall cabinet. I have wanted a Flexi for a LOT of years but never expected to own one since they were $1900 for the head alone, and used are still selling for $1300-1500. This guy had run the ad before at what I thought was a decent price. He wanted $1600 for the pair. It didn't sell locally, so last night he dropped the price. $1000 for both, or separate at $550 each. I couldn't get both since my Tele parts caster is costing me a mint, but I had to buy the head. He said if in the next week I find some more money, he would still sell the 2061CX to me for the difference of $450. I am now looking at what gear I have that I want less than that cabinet. Anyway, I now own the Flexi-50 head with 20 hours of use, and in mint condition. Serial number is 0066. It is the early version with red lettering on the gold plexiglass front panel. Love them or hate them as you will, but at that price I could NOT say no. :-)

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":32174702}[/ATTACH]

Archived