No announcement yet.

European Invasion !!!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European Invasion !!!

A picture of a couple recent acquisitions and one I've had for a bit. Picture shows a 1962 Klemt Echolette BS40 with factory cab, 1960--something Hofner Verstarker 60 with reproduction cab by J Design. And my newest, a 1968 Selmer Treble and Bass 50 with reverb and the matching cab with a 15" Goodman speaker. Got the Selmer head and cab for about the same as most folks are selling just the heads.
    Last edited by Tomm Williams; 10-22-2017, 01:06 PM.

A&H GL2800 console, BagEnd Crystals over D-18's, 12"and 15" BagEnd and EAW wedges powered and processed by QSC, Klark, BSS, Symetrix, Valley, Sabine, Peavey and BagEnd INFRA.

Those old Selmers have an interesting breakup, but they can be 'fussy'...I've only seen a few over the years, but one of the local amp shops has a couple of Selmers.
    Never seen a Klempt! Is that EL34s?
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
    "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Yes it is, Fargen did a servicing on it and said it looked like an oversized JTM45

A&H GL2800 console, BagEnd Crystals over D-18's, 12"and 15" BagEnd and EAW wedges powered and processed by QSC, Klark, BSS, Symetrix, Valley, Sabine, Peavey and BagEnd INFRA.

Comment

I never cease to be amazed at some of the amps you come up with. Happy New Amps Day.
        Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
        Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
        Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
        Member of the Schecter Society
        Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Originally posted by DeepEnd View Post
          I never cease to be amazed at some of the amps you come up with. Happy New Amps Day.
          Thanks Deepend, I'll be posting a really cool '56 Gretsch Executive in a custom cab in about a week or two you'll appreciate. I am indeed pretty lucky at finding these things.

Comment

Working...
          X