Good price for a two channel Dual Rectifier

safetosay

• Members

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to post something like this. First time on here! Wonder if you guys could help me.

I have a two channel Dual Rectifier with a 4x12 that I've had for a number of years now. Unfortunately, it's been awhile since I've been able to use it (split level house, too big of an amp for what I need now) and it looks like it's getting to the point where I'm going to have to sell it and downsize. It has some very slight cosmetic wear, but nothing too noticeable and still works perfectly. Wondering what a decent price to put one up for is? Was thinking $1250-1500 CDN range for the head. They seem to be a bit of a collectors item now (had to drive 2.5 hours to buy it originally as none were in my area), so figured that would be a reasonable price.

• Members

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to post something like this. First time on here! Wonder if you guys could help me.

I have a two channel Dual Rectifier with a 4x12 that I've had for a number of years now. Unfortunately, it's been awhile since I've been able to use it (split level house, too big of an amp for what I need now) and it looks like it's getting to the point where I'm going to have to sell it and downsize. It has some very slight cosmetic wear, but nothing too noticeable and still works perfectly. Wondering what a decent price to put one up for is? Was thinking $1250-1500 CDN range for the head.
They seem to be a bit of a collectors item now
(had to drive 2.5 hours to buy it originally as none were in my area), so figured that would be a reasonable price.

not really.

However don't sell the amp if you like it.

Sell he cab and downsize that way.

50 watts or 100 watts?

It's a solid amp and been in the Mesa Line up a long time, in various configurations.

The rectro 2x12 will fit right under it. and it's about 1/2 the weight of the 4x12.

This is just an option.

there about 1000 dollars in the used market in the USA, give or take 110-200 buck depending on condition.

Archived