Hey Phil !!

Tomm Williams

• Members

Here's the pics you asked for. First one is a 1960 Ampeg Rhapsody with original Jensens brought back to life by Fargen Amps .

Next is a 67 Bassman with the 66-67 transition cabinet housing a CR and a V30.

Third is a 55 Bogen Challenger 30 currently at Fargen for some mods.

Fourth is a 67 Bandmaster combo conversion housing 1-Ragin Cajun and 1- Copperhead.

Next an original 65 Thunderbolt. Then a 65 Ampeg Gemini II and a 68 GV22. The GV still has the original owners manual and final inspection tags. All three have original Jensens.

The Guild is a 66 Thunderbass which is the 8417 power tube model with 4 pre tubes. These came in a few different configurations. The cab has the original JBL D140's, one of which is a passive radiator.

The group shot includes a 1962 Klemt BS40 and original cab with Isophon 12"s, a number of Univox amps, and a Lesmann accordion amp modded at Fargen.

Last is a 1964 Ric Supersonic B16A and 4-10 cab housing 2-Ragin Cajuns and 2-vintage era Jensen C10Q's. It was recovered at JDesign Cabs.

I'm missing a couple others out on loan but that's everything.................FOR NOW. BWAHAHAHA:D

IMG_1276_zpsvuvf7uby.jpgIMG_1275_zps7lykoiqi.jpg

IMG_1284_zpsxlktr05w.jpgIMG_1277_zps56ph5wam.jpgIMG_1279_zpstfwo5q64.jpgIMG_1280_zpsftfqrqlb.jpgIMG_1281_zpsmofpkun4.jpgIMG_1331_zpssylp4p2y.jpgA

IMG_1274_zpsanxeuixa.jpg

• Members

Are you located near Fargen, or paying shipping fees for a round trip? I've always wondered about that when it comes to amp modding/repair. I supposed you could just remove the chasis to knock down size/weight, but still...

Ben's only 4 hours south of me, and I've considered bringing an amp or two down to him while visiting family or something, but I don't know that the turnaround time would accommodate a 4-5 day window, even with planning.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived