No announcement yet.

Amplifier accessories

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeepEnd View Post
    Well, since I'm primarily a worship musician I can tell you those venues normally don't have beer cases sitting around.
    any other soda cases do fine aswell

i like beer cases, and if the case is not from my favorite brand it goes back, you know they are part of my sound and its essential that they match my preference in drinking, otherwise the amp will just sound dull and hollow

Comment

Milk crates were always popular as makeshift stands.

I did an article on amp accessories, and most of the ones mentioned so far were things I already included in it. When the article goes live, I'll post a link to it in this thread... you might see a few things mentioned in it that you haven't considered or thought of before - and some of them are pretty cool!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

As promised, here's the link to my Amp Accessories article. Check it out if you get a chance.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/articl...mp-accessories

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
        X