Blackstar ID Core 10

rjbee

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have ID core 20. and it's a good amp. i really like the clean sound!! it's way better than for example HT-5 head. But when it comes to drive HT5 is way better. Core 20's gain is not that bad, like some other small practice amps, but i would it's still a bit too fuzzy for my taste. I've heard that Core 10 is pretty much the same as 20. that's why i'm writing this.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I've got the 10, and for the price pretty decent little amp. Sounds good enough, flexibility a plus. Not a big fan of ISF eq. Software could be better... they have a virtual cassette type player you can load MP3's into and play at and speed in same tone, but can't mess around with amp settings at same time. Commonly reported problem on forum, and Blackstar not much into addressing issues as far as I can tell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My 15W Marshall has a CD input. I can Plug in any line level device, a drum machine, CD player etc and balance the master and preamp volume to play along if I want. I usually use a drum machine as a metronome. The Zoom drum machine has bass backing so you do a one man band thing if you want.

Archived