Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Backing Track Thread!!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone have a backing track for Whispering a Prayer by Steve Vai?

    I saw him last night and I'm itching to play the song now.
    i & w

    Comment


    • Hmm, I'm trying to gather a bunch of backing tracks together off of this forum, and yet there are hardly any of them in here, there are just a bunch of jams

      Comment


      • If anyone can find that whispering a prayer bt, please lemme know or email it to me at thedh02@gmail.com
        i & w

        Comment


        • Originally posted by -=MYK=-
          Hmm, I'm trying to gather a bunch of backing tracks together off of this forum, and yet there are hardly any of them in here, there are just a bunch of jams

          I was wrong they are backin traxz

          Comment


          • Now that this post is up I wanna ask.
            Is it possible to edit a track ripped from a cd and take out the guitars?
            Be nice if it could be done. I have some audio editing software but no clue on how to use it.
            My Gear : Marshall 1960A 412 cab, Peavey XXL head, Ibanez JS1000 BP guitar, Dunlop 535Q Chrome Wah, Boss TU2 tuner pedal.
            Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

            ***Joe Satriani***

            Comment


            • Here's another

              Another RedAnt backing
              Keep the company of those who seek the truth, and run from those who have found it.

              -- Vaclav Havel

              The Universe is unimaginably vast. For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

              -- Carl Sagan


              Life - the way it really is - is a battle not between Bad and Good but between Bad and Worse.

              -- Joseph Brodsky

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ortuno2k
                Now that this post is up I wanna ask.
                Is it possible to edit a track ripped from a cd and take out the guitars?
                Be nice if it could be done. I have some audio editing software but no clue on how to use it.


                i think alesis has two units that do just that. one is about 100.00 and the other has a cd player with it and i think its around 200
                Guitars, pedals & Amps

                Comment


                • Is there anyone here who could make a drum track for Death's Together as One, by chance?
                  I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant.
                  -H. L. Mencken

                  Comment


                  • I need a little help from you guys,
                    its a long time now that I search the net for 2 types of Jam Tracks.

                    1.a Melodic-Aeolean Jam Track.
                    2.a Pink Floyd-ish (Part 1 of Shine on you crazy diamond style) Jam Track.

                    does any of you have this kind of Jam Tracks?
                    Do you know any site else then www.guitarbt.com that have Jam Tracks?

                    Thenks

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPOM
                      I need a little help from you guys,
                      its a long time now that I search the net for 2 types of Jam Tracks.

                      1.a Melodic-Aeolean Jam Track.
                      2.a Pink Floyd-ish (Part 1 of Shine on you crazy diamond style) Jam Track.

                      does any of you have this kind of Jam Tracks?
                      Do you know any site else then www.guitarbt.com that have Jam Tracks?

                      Thenks


                      Lots of Floyd at this site. You might have to sign up.

                      http://www.guitars101.com/vb/showthread.php?t=30768

                      Comment


                      • Looking for a Little Fighter BC (White Lion).

                        Comment


                        • Any drummers out there want to post some some drum tracks for me to play with? possibly in the style of A Perfect Circle or Tool? I am a guitarist desperate for some good drum tracks...

                          Comment


                          • Hmmm...some Death or Black metal drum tracks would be very nice. I cannot find any good drum tracks for those styles anywhere.
                            My Gear:

                            ESP MII Delux (EMG 81/85)
                            Peavey 5150 head
                            Genz Benz G-Flex 412 cab
                            Genz Benz G-Flex 212 cab

                            SPAM:
                            Genz Benz El Diablo 100 head *Make offer*

                            GENZ BENZ 212 CABINET (very good condition) - $275 (local pickup or I will meet in reasonable distance)

                            Comment


                            • come chimaira drum tracks would be nice
                              Jackson Soloist- EMG - 81/85
                              ESP/LTD Viper 400
                              Marshal DSL 401
                              Ibanez Tubescreamer - TS9

                              Comment


                              • Ok, I was originally going to ask for some Satch backing tracks, but I googled it and found this link.

                                If you're looking for any Satch songs, check this page out! The tracks are excellent.

                                Joe Satriani Backin' Tracks
                                Formerly guitar2mw

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X