Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jam Track
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes
    Suicide by Overdrive

I play high gain, head banging , Wookie music.

I am not in a band. I am in a cultski.
    I have no gear.

Jesus IS LORD

Comment

• Originally posted by fretboard_poet
      Ok, I was originally going to ask for some Satch backing tracks, but I googled it and found this link.

If you're looking for any Satch songs, check this page out! The tracks are excellent.

Joe Satriani Backin' Tracks

Thank you so much for this link. I know it will help out my playing a lot =)

VP
      ------------------------------------------------
      GSP2101 Artist
      DHP-55
      ART SGX2000 Express
      Mesa Boogie 2:90
      Mesa Boogie Road King 4x12
      Morley Bad Horsie

Looking to buy Triaxis, G*Force.

Comment

• Thank you so much for this link. I know it will help out my playing a lot =)

No problem dude. I've already tore into a few of them myself. I never thought that I'd learn as much as I have just by downloading a few of these tracks. Although I'm still not very good at "shredding", I love trying to play over these tracks.

I'd like to hear some versions of some of them from anyone. I'll try to post my versions soon.
        Formerly guitar2mw

Comment

• Originally posted by fretboard_poet

No problem dude. I've already tore into a few of them myself. I never thought that I'd learn as much as I have just by downloading a few of these tracks. Although I'm still not very good at "shredding", I love trying to play over these tracks.

I'd like to hear some versions of some of them from anyone. I'll try to post my versions soon.

They've already helped my playing. I didnt realize how much I sucked lol. But thats cool, with these I know I will improve for sure.
          ------------------------------------------------
          GSP2101 Artist
          DHP-55
          ART SGX2000 Express
          Mesa Boogie 2:90
          Mesa Boogie Road King 4x12
          Morley Bad Horsie

Looking to buy Triaxis, G*Force.

Comment

• Fantastic stuff here. I need more Santana, Jungle, Mambo, Samba style tracks.

Thanks
            The Bear
            My Tunes
            Colonel-SG Army
            Geezer Brigade--Trooper #306
            PRS Crusader--
            NRA
            Epiphone Empire

Comment

• If anyone uses Guitar Pro...

You can get your own backing tracks by using the xport to .wav feature, then convert the .wav into a small mp3... works for the whole arrangement or individual tracks!!!

Downside is, it only sounds as good as the midi capabilities of your soundcard + depends on how good the tab is (mine sounds pretty damn good!! Its only for Bassdrumsmaybe cheesy synth)

Simple, but cool, especially for obsucre songs.
              My GearLegra 5150 Custom Swap Ash w/ BKP Nailbomb + Sinner
              ENGL E530 Pre-amp

Comment

• I posted this separately, but I just realized I can post to this thread (I thought it was admin only).

Anyway... here's
                something a bit different.
                http://SpeakRecords.COM
                http://thomaslesterphotography.com
                Get "The Jesus Rock Show"

Comment

• Kudos to you man! Nice song, fairly upbeat with a kind'a happy
                  snap to it, sounds great mang!
                  Click here for BEN'S TOWER
                  Click here for LUCKY IRISH
                  Click here for ROCK HOP
                  Click Here for my "Super-Grip" Knobs
                  Click Here for my "Super-Speed" Knobs
                  Click Here for my 9V, 500ma Regulated Power Supplies
                  Click Here for my Custom 10ft IEC Power Cables

"RIGHT YOU ARE KEN !!!"

TIMMMAAAYYY!!!

Soldano HR-100XL+
                  Marshall LEAD MOSFET 100W head
                  Marshall VS-65R x 2

Comment

• i seem to be having trouble saving the tracks on page one to my hard drive - how do i do that?
                    __________________________________________________ ______________________________
                    "Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions." - Albert Einstein

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." - Edward R. Murrow

"Doh!" - Homer Simpson

listen to our music and leave your scathing comments here - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=961846

when i was young(er) than now - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1025354

Comment

• Originally posted by wallywanker
                      i seem to be having trouble saving the tracks on page one to my hard drive - how do i do that?

It's been ages since I've checked the links - some are probably dead. I got a new hosting service recently - as soon as I have a few moments, I'll repost'em. Hopefully by this weekend.

-Mike

Comment

• Anyway... here's...

I'm really late to this party... Tom, that track sounds great. Very creative.
                        www.thelightningwaltz.com
                        singer/guitarist looking for bandmates in DALLAS, TX

Comment

• My clam chowder for one the tunes here. Jem, JCM600, dS-1 (boost)+Repliflex for delay/verb. Turns out I have guitar solo A.D.D in that I can't maintain my interest for more than 30 secs of soloing lol. Cheers Lucius

http://nomotherspride.com/MP3/Lucius-HC-Jam.mp3
                          Good transactions with: Brewski, gtpfbod, Xenoanthropus, wassupg,NickCormier, Ben J , Skyhighrocks, JonathanD, gooman, UVguy, Rho, Erocku, warplanegrey, exilea, Jerryp, Mogwai, thefyn, guitarslinger, Mr Scary, madrigal77,Dark Aegis, a few others that have slipped my mind.

FS: Mesa Dual Rec - SOLD! To the man with the big green shoes!

Comment

• Nice work Lucius!
                            www.thelightningwaltz.com
                            singer/guitarist looking for bandmates in DALLAS, TX

Comment

• Forgive my ignorance....
                              How do I know what key these are in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucius
                                My clam chowder for one the tunes here. Jem, JCM600, dS-1 (boost)+Repliflex for delay/verb. Turns out I have guitar solo A.D.D in that I can't maintain my interest for more than 30 secs of soloing lol. Cheers Lucius

http://nomotherspride.com/MP3/Lucius-HC-Jam.mp3

Link no worky...

Comment

Working...
                                X