Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how do I get my money back from Carl Zwengel?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grubgoat

I thought you liked it?

Anyway, BUMP

My Soldano shamed it.....on every level.
    Now lower the cannons the battle begins!

Comment

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?threadid=69799
      BobSavage.net - Music, Amp demos...
      Youtube Vids
      Savage Woodworks

Comment

if you were using your head you wouldn't of cashed that check and still went after him for the rest.. i wouldn't let up on the dude that's ridiculous. We have a local jackass exactly like that he keeps filing bankrupcy and reopening saying he just moved and he cons everybody out of stuff n rips peopel off left and right...

the one night the guitar teacher at his shop went home, the owner got tanked and sold the teachers half stack.

Comment

Originally posted by PRMike
          the one night the guitar teacher went home, the guy got tanked and sold the teached half stack.

I have no idea WTF you just wrote.
          2003 Gibson Les Paul Standard HxH Goldtop Southpaw
          1995 Mesa Dual Rectifier Solo Head
          Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive = Used with the Mesa for the secret Powderglass tone.
          Marshall JCM 900 1960B 4x12

Good Transactions with: Bikehorn, Mr. Brady

Comment

i fixed it..

the owner of the shop got wasted and sold his teachers half stack.

Comment

post easter bump

I used my head in this manner: $1600 isn't enough money for anyone with pull to care about- FBI's too busy finding russian mobsters and whatnot, and the Illinois authorities are too busy. I was probably lucky to get the $1200 back, in my opinion. I might be wrong, but its done now.
              GrubbyGroovesGrubbyGrooves always free on YouTube

Comment

I'll still sell you the Mojave for $1200, C.O.D.

Comment

post easter bump

I used my head in this manner: $1600 isn't enough money for anyone with pull to care about- FBI's too busy finding russian mobsters and whatnot, and the Illinois authorities are too busy. I was probably lucky to get the $1200 back, in my opinion. I might be wrong, but its done now.

Sorry to hear man. I know how you feel though. I sold a Carvin X100B on eBay to some jackass in Arizona. The amp was damaged in shipping (insured) and the guy totally flipped out. He was very unreasonable; he revoked his credit card payment to me through PayPal and never sent the amp back. I was out $350

That was like 3 years ago, and I never got around to doing anything about it, so I count it as a loss now...
                  The Hunger Site needs your help in fighting world hunger. Help fund hunger relief every day with a simple click, at no cost to you. Visit http://www.TheHungerSite.com today!

Comment

MP3's for my Banshee are here....

http://www.audiostreet.net/artist.aspx?artistid=18576

Comment

Originally posted by Detox
                      I'll still sell you the Mojave for $1200, C.O.D.

Believe me, I *really* want to. But for the moment I'm on midnights (not able to play in a band) so I don't need it, and I ought to be paying off other things first.

But someday, if you still have it, I just may go for it. I've been looking at those for years...
                      GrubbyGroovesGrubbyGrooves always free on YouTube

Comment

Believe me, I *really* want to. But for the moment I'm on midnights (not able to play in a band) so I don't need it, and I ought to be paying off other things first.

But someday, if you still have it, I just may go for it. I've been looking at those for years...

Ready when you are. Not too far away either, I'm near English Gardens.

Comment

Here's an interesting Zwengel related FS post from The Gearpage;

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77044

Comment

Bump for the Zwengel fans....

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus Leaking
                              Here's an interesting Zwengel related FS post from The Gearpage;

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77044

LOL... "the negative internet bandwagon," now THAT is funny! Nothing like taking responsibility for your own actions.
                              BobSavage.net - Music, Amp demos...
                              Youtube Vids
                              Savage Woodworks

Comment

Anyone who sends money to Carl should have their head examined.
                                Now lower the cannons the battle begins!

Comment

Working...
                                X