Ugliest Guitar Thread

PuppetOfMasters

• Members

Ok, what guitars do you think are the ugliest, or guitars you hate the most.

For me, it would have to be pretty much ALL Rickenbacker guitars, ugly damn things.

And I think about all Fender guitars are pretty ugly besides Strats. Tele's, Mustangs, Jaguars, and everything else I hate.

I dont like Parker Fly's either. Ugly ass things.

parker_front.jpg

I dont like Warlock's either.

warlock.jpg

Theres probably alot more I dont like but this is all I can think of off the top of my head.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol you poor guy. You are so full of hate!

I do think those strangely shaped guitars you spoke of look weird. They're obviously just trying to be different, but for me, those are pushing it.

I also think most Fenders are pretty ugly. Does anyone else think they look cheap? They all look so basic and plastic to me. Some Strats do look OK, but there are still plenty of plastic looking ones.

0117400705_md.jpg

Really, does that look like a $1,000 guitar?

The one thing I really do hate is entirely black guitars. I mean where all the hardware and everything is just black. There are sooo many of them and they just look so dull and boring and look like they are made for people who think they are evil and badass if they play an entirely black guitar hehe.

• Members

Originally posted by Cryptopsy

[iM]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/bls420/uglyguitar1.bmp
[/img]

[iM]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/bls420/ugly_guitar_02.jpg
[/img]

Lol, what's the scale length on that thing?

Except for the parker and rick, I like the rest of 'em :p.

bitches2.JPG

• Members

Originally posted by OneArmedScissors

The one thing I really do hate is entirely black guitars. I mean where all the hardware and everything is just black. There are sooo many of them and they just look so dull and boring and look like they are made for people who think they are evil and badass if they play an entirely black guitar hehe.

For a lot of budget and left handed players, that's all the selection they get. My first guitar is totally black, and it wasn't really by choice. I still think it looks bad, though.:p

I don't like the Peavey Wolfgang bodystyle at all. It's like a really lumpy tele. Also, I think that superstrats with absolutely no contour in the body, pointy horns, and the harsh 90 degree dropoffs look terrible. They look like about thirty seconds went into the design of them, and about 15 seconds into the making. I've never even bothered playing one because they just look really cheap and uninspiring.

Archived