Aussie Spam Warmoth/Fender Custom strat

Gooma

• Members

Here`s my Warmoth/fender Custom strat, looking for $1400 incl free postage to mainland OZ. I`m only selling it in order to get a les paul custon.

The body is only a month old, it`s an alder body with a wild maple cap, rear routed, Black/Brown/Yellow sunburst. The warmoth finish is second to none.

The neck is a Fender Deluxe, 1998, chrome logo, brushed alloy locking fender tuners.

The bridge is a Gotoh/Wilkinson, the HB is a Duncan Custom Trembucker. The Vol control has a tone cut circuit built in which is great for solo`s, it`s a push/push config.

Everything is only 1 month old except the neck. It`s just been professionally set up and plays like a dream. I have this on Fleabay as well, item # 7345663491 A great chance for fellow OZ forumites to get in before anyone bids.

PM me if interested

Cheers Brad

Warmothstrat001.jpg

• Members

Unfortunately i`m in W.A. oddone, tell your mate it`s on ebay as well, i`m prepared to let it go here and end the auction early if someone is keen. Postage is free so the only issue is not being able to try it out in person, i will say that it plays as good as it looks tho.

cheers

Brad

• Members

Originally posted by Ice Aak

That's a nice guitar you got there gooma. Have you tried advertising at perthbands.com???

Thanks Ie Aak, no i`m not familular with that site, but being an hour out of perth i`ll check it out 4 sure. Cheers 4 the input.

Brad

• 3 years later...

Archived