Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diezel Einstein Is In Da House!!!!!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah how much are they? Gassing hardcore for a Diezel, definately my dream amps (all 3!).

Comment

Awesome, congrats Alex!
      Scott

To speak with,

Peter Diezel
      Jorg Bogner amps
      John Suhr
      Dave Friedman Racksystems LTD
      Bruce Egnater
      Gutierrez Guitars
      Ed Degenaro THD Amps
      Trace VooDoo Amps
      Mike Fortin from Fortin Amps

Go to www.rig-talk.com

Never heard you play.....don't care about your review.

Originally posted by Ed DeGenaro

But the bottomline is the same, crap player and 5000$ amp is no different than an ugly chick spending a ton on make-up. It ain't going to be pretty.

Comment

Alex,
        Congradulations! What a wonderful description you have given on the Einstein!

As you stated, the neighbors are hearing you very well...in my neighborhood!...and they are blaming me for the loud guitar music.

Keep it up, brother!
        Stephen
        Two of the nicest gentlemen, and most talented people: Mssr's Diezel and Krampe.
        Je préfèrerais mourir sans un sou dans une rue en Europe que de vivre en Amérique sous l'administration actuelle. Alizée est la meilleure. Vous, les princesses pop américaines, n'avez aucun talent, aucune classe, et vous sonnez comme de la merde. Sarkozy et le reste de l'Europe se moquent de notre président dans son dos.

Comment

Sounds amazing.... I can't wait to hear clips!

Comment

Alex...Congrats..and Im sure youll be posting some clips soon..

a couple of things...

50 or 100.??
            Price.??
            Waiting Period.?

Make a video or something man..not enought of your stuff up ..

Comment

i remember playing the prototype at tone merchants alongside a guy playing a two rock custom and thinking i really couldn't tell much difference between the two amps clean sounds...that impressed me.

and my buddies billybogner and zachman raved about it at NAMM

....and Peter is such a wonderful guy
              Mojave Peacemaker OWNS
              My Mojave Clips
              funny video

TEDM covers "pull me under"

Comment

You sure know how to fuel the GAS Machine, Alex

Now we will all want one

Comment

Congrats dude, your post makes me want to get my herbert sounding as good as it can. I really admire your lead playing, and I think i remember one of your guitars having single coils in the neck position and i was wondering if you could help me out...

When im using my SL-1s neck EMG SA single coil, it feels a little bit stiff and weak, but when i boost it with my SD-1, it has that liquidy feel im after. Have you ever had this issue with any of your amps? If so, did you use a boost with it or did you have another way of getting that easy feel from the amp. Is sounds like its not compressing enough, which i guess is understandable for a 180W amp, but even turning it up full blast isnt quite the same. Its not like the amp has no gain either! It might be the EMGs i have, but at the moment im really not sure and i dont like running an expensive amp with a noisy $30 boost pedal!

I think I need to get my herbert retubed and blasting through a decent cab to get the best out of it. The marshall cab i have doesnt like the herberts low end and whereas the herberts frequency output is huge, the marshalls response seems 'smaller', like im missing something off the bottom and top end. When i tried a herbert through the front loaded cab i heard what i wanted to hear from my 1960 cab.

James
                  theres no such thing as natural talent, if you suck, you suck becuase you're lazy

Herbert clips and my projects, some are better than others...

Mix Test Clips

Mephesto

Lounge Maiden

Comment

Can you tell us some of the features? They don't have a description on the website, just a picture, but it's hard to see the front panel clearly. Looks like a cool amp and, if it's anything like Diezel's other amps, I'm sure it sounds awesome.....

Comment

Originally posted by maz_master
                      Can you tell us some of the features? They don't have a description on the website, just a picture, but it's hard to see the front panel clearly.

1. direct link to Einstein :
                      http://www.diezelamplification.com/diezelhtml/einstein.html
                      2. Salwender is the US importer - the official site is: www.diezelamplification.com

Congrats Alex - and as Axel said: welcome to the club

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Flouros
                        DO NOT make the mistake and think that because this amp is cheaper it will be a compromize toy...this is the real deal..
                        and the only thing i see is improvements to the tones on all previous Diezels...
                        the cost comes down only because of the less features like midi,seperate eqs,inserts etc...
                        but for me this is the best Diezel yet...

Alex

Alex, I forget, but does the Einstein have the circuitry to be able to handle the myriad of tubes that the Herbert does?

Also, I would love an Einstein, but the midi channel/efx switching is just too cool to be without.

I love my Herbert!

Comment

Originally posted by Custom Built

Alex, I forget, but does the Einstein have the circuitry to be able to handle the myriad of tubes that the Herbert does?

Also, I would love an Einstein, but the midi channel/efx switching is just too cool to be without.

I love my Herbert!

4 octal sockets, biasable pairs - mixed configurations possible (EL34, 6550, 6L6, KT88) [100 Watt version]

It is right on the link that Olaf provided, I would read first.
                          Scott

To speak with,

Peter Diezel
                          Jorg Bogner amps
                          John Suhr
                          Dave Friedman Racksystems LTD
                          Bruce Egnater
                          Gutierrez Guitars
                          Ed Degenaro THD Amps
                          Trace VooDoo Amps
                          Mike Fortin from Fortin Amps

Go to www.rig-talk.com

Never heard you play.....don't care about your review.

Originally posted by Ed DeGenaro

But the bottomline is the same, crap player and 5000$ amp is no different than an ugly chick spending a ton on make-up. It ain't going to be pretty.

Comment

I

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Jams

4 octal sockets, biasable pairs - mixed configurations possible (EL34, 6550, 6L6, KT88) [100 Watt version]

It is right on the link that Olaf provided, I would read first.

Comment

alex, are you just excited with a new diezel in the house or is it truly performing better in the ways you mentioned? i was thinking of waiting a year, then trying out the amp, in case there is a mk2 with significant upgrades... but if you honestly think it's that much of a step above, maybe i should try it. i was kind of pushing the idea of trying one aside, thinking 3 diezels would be too many. more thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                X