No announcement yet.

Why are there no reviews on Krank amps on Harmony central

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are there no reviews on Krank amps on Harmony central

I have not seen any Krank reviews on The main page of Harmony central nor are they even listed in the manufactures list.

Does anyone know why ?

I've never heard much about them yet, I see there large ads on the back of many of the guitar mags I subcribe too every month.
    espquade

ummmm

Comment

and it starts....
      Brother will kill brother
      Spilling blood across the land
      Killing for religion
      Something I don't understand

Comment

Short and sweet version of the story:

Krank employees were posting bogus reviews.

Comment

There ARE reviews, in the forums.

use the search function.

OR i'll just save you some time, all the posts will be along the lines of "this sounds like garbage".
          http://www.last.fm/user/pinkfreudHC

Comment

HHHMMMM... Thats very very interesting.... Anybody out there played one?
            espquade

Comment

Comment

Thanks I'll try the search function.
                espquade

Comment

Yes. They are not good amps, especially for the insane asking price. Clean is good, but the Krankenstein I played, I could not find a decent tone in 15 mins of fiddling. Since Dimebag helped design it it's no wonder - he had absolutely terrible tone.
                  - Sean.

Please note that all statements contained herein are OPINION and not FACT. Take all advice, opinions, and other statements expressed in this post for as much or as little as you will.

Comment

I played a Krankenstein and managed to get farily decent tone out of it...
                    Proud member of:
                    m/ MESA/BOOGIE MOB m/

Proud member and founder of:
                    m/ MARK SERIES MERCENARIES m/

My Gear:
                    -Custom Mesa Boogie Mark IV widebody combo with leather tolex and wicker cane grille
                    -Dean Razorback 7

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Pelletier
                      HHHMMMM... Thats very very interesting.... Anybody out there played one?

They sound awesome, buy a Krankenstein full stack and run two metalzones in the effects loop with the gain maxed out. Put your mids on 0 and your highs / lows both on 10 - instant brewtal g4in. Afterall... hundreds of metal musicians are using them so they have to be awesome!
                      Originally posted by Japetus
                      Here will be the bet. By Aug 28th, 2007, Caparison Guitars will have signifigantly reduced in used value. If they have not, I will buy you the new copy of Madden 08, which will be coming out by then.

Originally posted by Megadeth7684
                      That's a weak bet. I'll put my whole ****************ing rig on the line. The "signifigant" price drop has to be the $500-600 that you keep saying they're going to be selling for.

Comment

Thats the best sarcasum i have heard all week
                        espquade

Comment

Originally posted by beno
                          I played a Krankenstein and managed to get farily decent tone out of it...

Same thing when I played your mother....

j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Pelletier
                            Thats the best sarcasum i have heard all week

Here's my realistic review...

RW100 - Very disappointing, doesn't cut well in a band situation and is a feedback machine

Krankenstein - Much better than the RW100 but still pretty average, worth nowhere near $1700.

Krank amps are very similar to the Marshall Mode Four... It is all hype.
                            Originally posted by Japetus
                            Here will be the bet. By Aug 28th, 2007, Caparison Guitars will have signifigantly reduced in used value. If they have not, I will buy you the new copy of Madden 08, which will be coming out by then.

Originally posted by Megadeth7684
                            That's a weak bet. I'll put my whole ****************ing rig on the line. The "signifigant" price drop has to be the $500-600 that you keep saying they're going to be selling for.

Comment

'Cause Sharon Osborne is a twat...

Comment

Working...
                              X