• Members
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by PhilBelanger

My wank:

http://www.digitalsoundplanet.com/Members/000084682_000030519.mp3

First take, Ibanez -> Single Rectifier-> Delay in the loop->Avatar cab (v30).

Very cool track Adam !!!
:)

The Mesa! I like the moodiness alot Phil...very cool take!
Alot of times your takes have things going on that remind of 2 very cool players...Alex Lifeson and David Gilmour.

• Members

Bleh... wasnt comfortable for some reason on the track but thats the only way to get better... wanted a minamilist approach and lots of bends (watched a Marty F. Intructional tape I forgot I had).

Warning kids... this is what your playing can sound like when you dont practice/play for a month...

;)

http://www.syrnett.com/downloads/cold.mp3

-Erik

• Members
Originally posted by Randy Van Sykes

The Mesa! I like the moodiness alot Phil...very cool take!

Alot of times your takes have things going on that remind of 2 very cool players...Alex Lifeson and David Gilmour.

Thanks Adam, those two players are about *it* for me as far as influences.
Unfortunately, I posted the first take so there's a lot of clams in it, well, more than usual let's say :)

• Members
Originally posted by Syrnett

Bleh... wasnt comfortable for some reason on the track but thats the only way to get better... wanted a minamilist approach and lots of bends (watched a Marty F. Intructional tape I forgot I had).

Warning kids... this is what your playing can sound like when you dont practice/play for a month...

;)

-Erik

Easy going flow. Cool moments in there.

• Members
Originally posted by Syrnett

;)

-Erik

Your "minamilist approach with lots of bends" is very cool, very haunting, I dug it.

• Members

Originally posted by Randy Van Sykes

Here's a simple Satch/Vai type backing...

DAmn this Is Lydian Stomping Grounds!!!! My PC isnt hooked for recording at the moment, maybe I can manage some thing later..... I d love to hear Mick Do something on this, its got his name written all over it!!!

Kage

BTW Excellent job all around gents

• Members
Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

DAmn this Is Lydian Stomping Grounds!!!! My PC isnt hooked for recording at the moment, maybe I can manage some thing later..... I d love to hear Mick Do something on this, its got his name written all over it!!!

Kage

BTW Excellent job all around gents

Hope you can jump aboard bro! ...how 'bout those silly Greeks? :eek::)

• Members

Not much action on this thread today...

Anyway, the audio on this video is terrible on my system, which probably means it's just plain bad. There's clicking and other weirdness and I have no idea where it's coming from, but I wanted to post it anyway because quite frankly, this video reminded me how bad my right hand technique is. Compare my right hand movement to that of Alex, and you'll see what I mean.

Anybody not on broadband, don't even think about it, the file is about 11.5 MB (audio quality is 64KB, so the MP3 is I posted is better).

Most likely my last home video...

By the way, use "save as..." because as soon as my bandwidth increases enough, this sucker is gone.

Archived