Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

***weekend Rock Jam***

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Syrnett
    Bleh... wasnt comfortable for some reason on the track but thats the only way to get better... wanted a minamilist approach and lots of bends (watched a Marty F. Intructional tape I forgot I had).

    Warning kids... this is what your playing can sound like when you dont practice/play for a month...



    http://www.syrnett.com/downloads/cold.mp3

    -Erik


    Easy going flow. Cool moments in there.
    My BandMy Tunes, jams and other recordingsAmps:Mesa Boogie Mark IVMesa Boogie Mark VEVH 5153 Mini

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Syrnett
      Bleh... wasnt comfortable for some reason on the track but thats the only way to get better... wanted a minamilist approach and lots of bends (watched a Marty F. Intructional tape I forgot I had).

      Warning kids... this is what your playing can sound like when you dont practice/play for a month...



      http://www.syrnett.com/downloads/cold.mp3

      -Erik

      Your "minamilist approach with lots of bends" is very cool, very haunting, I dug it.

      Comment


      • #18
        Bump!!!!
        Scott

        To speak with,

        Peter Diezel
        Jorg Bogner amps
        John Suhr
        Dave Friedman Racksystems LTD
        Bruce Egnater
        Gutierrez Guitars
        Ed Degenaro THD Amps
        Trace VooDoo Amps
        Mike Fortin from Fortin Amps

        Go to www.rig-talk.com

        Never heard you play.....don't care about your review.









        Originally posted by Ed DeGenaro

        But the bottomline is the same, crap player and 5000$ amp is no different than an ugly chick spending a ton on make-up. It ain't going to be pretty.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by PhilBelanger


          Thanks Adam, those two players are about *it* for me as far as influences.
          Unfortunately, I posted the first take so there's a lot of clams in it, well, more than usual let's say

          I likes clams then...

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Randy Van Sykes
            Here's a simple Satch/Vai type backing...

            Backing Track


            Me...

            Phil Belanger...

            Syrnett...
            DAmn this Is Lydian Stomping Grounds!!!! My PC isnt hooked for recording at the moment, maybe I can manage some thing later..... I d love to hear Mick Do something on this, its got his name written all over it!!!

            Kage

            BTW Excellent job all around gents
            My clips, check 'em out!!!
            More Clips!!!


            Mint, No Velcro and in Original box, Seriously priced to move. Price reflects PayPal'd and Shipped to the lower 48( Gift would be nice, have TONS of references) No reasonable offer refused

            Get it while its hot gents, it wont last at this price!!!

            PigTronix Disnortion OFO-$140

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by STEEL KAGE
              DAmn this Is Lydian Stomping Grounds!!!! My PC isnt hooked for recording at the moment, maybe I can manage some thing later..... I d love to hear Mick Do something on this, its got his name written all over it!!!

              Kage

              BTW Excellent job all around gents

              Hope you can jump aboard bro! ...how 'bout those silly Greeks?

              Comment


              • #22
                Kickin' tracks as usual, RVS.

                Here's my take... I also decided it was time to learn how to deal with the video camera and audio, but I don't know that I'll post that. Actually, I haven't even looked at the video, but I know I won't like it.

                The Whole Enchilada
                BobSavage.net - Music, Amp demos...
                Youtube Vids
                Savage Woodworks

                Comment


                • #23
                  Not much action on this thread today...

                  Anyway, the audio on this video is terrible on my system, which probably means it's just plain bad. There's clicking and other weirdness and I have no idea where it's coming from, but I wanted to post it anyway because quite frankly, this video reminded me how bad my right hand technique is. Compare my right hand movement to that of Alex, and you'll see what I mean.

                  Anybody not on broadband, don't even think about it, the file is about 11.5 MB (audio quality is 64KB, so the MP3 is I posted is better).

                  Most likely my last home video...

                  By the way, use "save as..." because as soon as my bandwidth increases enough, this sucker is gone.
                  BobSavage.net - Music, Amp demos...
                  Youtube Vids
                  Savage Woodworks

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Whoops, almost forgot... to the pinheads that suggested I copy and paste guitar parts together... yeah, watch it and then shut it.
                    BobSavage.net - Music, Amp demos...
                    Youtube Vids
                    Savage Woodworks

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      BobTV!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        i saw the headphones and thought it was eric johnson

                        pretty cool bob... what axe is that?

                        -Erik

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Syrnett
                          i saw the headphones and thought it was eric johnson

                          pretty cool bob... what axe is that?

                          -Erik


                          Que Red Neck Voice

                          I think its one o' dem dar Figiers. Them thangs s'posed to be handwoven in tha Figi Islands by natives if I ain't incorrect.

                          Gary
                          Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes
                          Suicide by Overdrive

                          I play high gain, head banging , Wookie music.

                          I am not in a band. I am in a cultski.
                          I have no gear.


                          Jesus IS LORD

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by riffy


                            Que Red Neck Voice

                            I think its one o' dem dar Figiers. Them thangs s'posed to be handwoven in tha Figi Islands by natives if I ain't incorrect.

                            Gary


                            LOL!!! Yep, it's my Vigier Excalibur Original.
                            BobSavage.net - Music, Amp demos...
                            Youtube Vids
                            Savage Woodworks

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              So now Bob has to up the anty and post a vid of the thing, that's just freaking special

                              Nice job Bob but what the hell were those pants
                              Scott

                              To speak with,

                              Peter Diezel
                              Jorg Bogner amps
                              John Suhr
                              Dave Friedman Racksystems LTD
                              Bruce Egnater
                              Gutierrez Guitars
                              Ed Degenaro THD Amps
                              Trace VooDoo Amps
                              Mike Fortin from Fortin Amps

                              Go to www.rig-talk.com

                              Never heard you play.....don't care about your review.









                              Originally posted by Ed DeGenaro

                              But the bottomline is the same, crap player and 5000$ amp is no different than an ugly chick spending a ton on make-up. It ain't going to be pretty.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Bob Savage


                                LOL!!! Yep, it's my Vigier Excalibur Original.


                                I want a freakin' fretless guitar but can't come up with the scratch for the Vigier! Darnit!
                                And also those snow camo pants were pretty darned cool!

                                Gary
                                Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes
                                Suicide by Overdrive

                                I play high gain, head banging , Wookie music.

                                I am not in a band. I am in a cultski.
                                I have no gear.


                                Jesus IS LORD

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X