• Members

Originally posted by sinnerx96

Let's see some Custom Guitars.

Here's mine;

83fa.jpg?phxF1DDBlkFR0aSF

bfe3.jpg?phxF1DDBx0jgPZ1z

11ed.jpg?phxF1DDB7kLaVZMS

3077.jpg?phxF1DDB4.Jdd6A3

I can't get any of those links to work, but here's my Hamer USA Mirage Custom with a flamed koa top and a recently custom-installed Dimarzio PAF Pro in the bridge:

• Members

Sorry guys. I was trying to post up the pics in the thread like robotechnology did. Doing something wrong obviously.

I editted the original post with a link to my yahoo photo album.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/twistedx96/album?.dir=e0df&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/twistedx96/my_photos

Beautifull Guitars by the way!!!!

• Members

Originally posted by danhops

How heavy is that thing anyway? I never tried a solid maple bodied guitar. Would a maple board be complete overkill on the high end?

Never weighed it, heavier than an alder body for sure. I have a JB on the bridge and it am sure on a plexi it would rip your head off treble wise, you would have to re eq for sure. On the Aiken and ralph's MKs it sounds fine though, sustain for days. I was going for Lynch's tone on WS hence the maple body, but now I would have to say my favorite superstrat body wood.

• Members

Originally posted by Robotechnology

Sinnerx96, what does something like that run?

Danhops, the GMW with the Dragon (?) Inlay is unreal! Do you have closeups?

Its not a GMW. A family member whom is a lutier built it for me. Heres more pics

customel3.JPG

customel4.JPG

one in progress

file0002.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

recognize Bitches!!!! GMW Superstrat!!!!

MyBaby.jpg

I know I mentioned it to you, but besides the floyd and the funky switching system, our guitars are from the same breed, although mines chambered as well. I gotta swing mine your way to check out. I think you'll dig her.

• Members

Originally posted by gainfreak

Yeah, Me to!!

Also... When you rub the headstock a geenie comes out and grants you three wishes
:D

LOL!!!!!!! I used to hate it myself bit it has grown on me. I dont usually get hung up on headstocks though.

Its actually out on the island as I left it out there a while back for a guitar show. I'll try and swing it by when I go to pick her up. {censored}, knowing him you could probably stop in and try it without me even knowing. The price I pay for having free lifetime upkeep;)

Archived