whatever happened to Nothingface?

Murdoch

• Members

i know that a lot of crap happened regarding TVT Records, their label, but they were still a KILLER band with {censored}loads of talent. i was listening to "An Audio Guide to Everyday Atrocity" all day today, and just amazed at some of the things that band did. "Pacifier" was also killer....hell, so was "Violence". did they break up? I hope not...i would be looking forward to more recordings from them....Matt Holt was an incredible vocalist....Maxwell was a ridiculously solid guitar player. not spectacular, be he was solid as they come and he wrote some amazing stuff.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I always loved his sound live, he was one of the 1st guys I heard and was righ tby the amp to really love a marshall. I want to say he had a 50w JCM800 so he could crank on it and I know he had a tube screamer in front of it.. I think that's all he used period and the tone was just raw thick and beautiful. :thu:tom3.jpg

• Members

so glad to see more nothingface fans. i was that kid in high school always telling my friends about them, and no one ever jumped on it. :rolleyes: everyday autrocity was {censored}ing brilliant.

(gold tooth),

"reject and deny me,
with the face of a demon
your bull{censored} cant find its own way!"

great band.

remember in the 'everyday autrocity' days when matt was a pretty chunky dude? i remember seeing them when they released violence (hammerstein ballroom nyc), and he looked coked out as hell (very skinny). hopefully, he kicked it if he was on it.

Archived