Atlanta sucks.

juallhuce

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by juallhuce

i hate Atlanta.

LOL :) I know what you're going to be doing when you get in. Hell, you may be doing that right now.

P.S. - My Cell Phone is fucked up. The face somehow got cracked on it. :( I can't dial any numbers or send Text Messages.

Dale

• Members

Originally posted by cobrahead1030

atlanta traffic sucks

atlanta homeless people suck

atlanta drugdealers who try to sell xtc to random people suck

other than that tho...it's not bad
:cool:

That's pretty much every city though. I think that the weekly Metalsome Monday at 10 High is about as fun as it gets for a local bar scene.

• Members

Originally posted by shredhead666

You will not find hotter women anywhere close to what Atlanta has to offer. Atlanta rocks. I love that town.

check out the northeast end of greenville sometime :eek:

some of the most beautiful women i've ever seen, and they seem to be EVERYWHERE!

nowhere i've been to has traffic, drugdealers, etc. as bad as atlanta (down of lakewood rd) when i was down there for the sounds of the underground tour, i had a guy in a gas station (whom i'd never seen before in my life) trying to sell me shit...right there in front of everyone, and he wasn't just trying to sell weed or whatnot...he was into some heavy shit, half of which i'd never even heard of

a few months before that, at a gas station down from the masquerade (off the not so nice end of north ave) i had a pretty ugly confrontation with a homeless guy who was getting a bad attitude with my girlfriend...maybe i just have bad luck when i go to atlanta, but it's always something

i've been to charlotte, columbia, even charleston and never ran into the kinda BS i do in atlanta

like i said tho...it's a cool place, or i wouldn't persistently come back a few times a year :cool:

• Members

Originally posted by cobrahead1030

check out the northeast end of greenville sometime
:eek:

some of the most beautiful women i've ever seen, and they seem to be EVERYWHERE!

nowhere i've been to has traffic, drugdealers, etc. as bad as atlanta (down of lakewood rd) when i was down there for the sounds of the underground tour, i had a guy in a gas station (whom i'd never seen before in my life) trying to sell me shit...right there in front of everyone, and he wasn't just trying to sell weed or whatnot...he was into some heavy shit, half of which i'd never even heard of

a few months before that, at a gas station down from the masquerade (off the not so nice end of north ave) i had a pretty ugly confrontation with a homeless guy who was getting a bad attitude with my girlfriend...maybe i just have bad luck when i go to atlanta, but it's always something

i've been to charlotte, columbia, even charleston and never ran into the kinda BS i do in atlanta

like i said tho...it's a cool place, or i wouldn't persistently come back a few times a year
:cool:

Gotta hit the right places and stay out of the wrong ones...just like every city. Go see a good weekend show at the Tabernacle (or perhaps Crue or NIN at Philips Arena) and then go drink at Smith's Olde Bar. You would be out of your mind to not have fun.

• Members

Say nigga......

Whatchoo don like 'bow da A-T-L?

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet nigga, dat city tighter than a muh {censored}a, ya know wha sayin? You betta recongize, muh {censored}a and give da A-T-L some props you little bitch ass BG. Ya know wha sayin'???

Sheeeeeeeeet, muh {censored}a!!!!!!!!! You know wha sayin?

• Members

Originally posted by voivod

It beats the hell out of LA anytime

I bet it would suck to live there. However, I spent 2 months out there making a record...and holy {censored}...it was the best 2 months of my life. Sunset and all that {censored} blows though.

Archived