Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Atlanta sucks.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i caught slayer at the tabernacle last thanksgiving

wanted to see NIN, but tickets for that sold out QUICK...and i was about to pay $400 for a pair of em on e bay
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><font color="Gray">Framus Cobra, Mesa Mark III, VHT Deliverance, Ampeg SS150<br />
    Splawn OS 2x12 &amp; two 4x12's</font></font></div>

Comment

Originally posted by cobrahead1030
      i caught slayer at the tabernacle last thanksgiving

wanted to see NIN, but tickets for that sold out QUICK...and i was about to pay $400 for a pair of em on e bay

I saw NIN at the Tabernacle. AMAZING.
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Just because it ends in &quot;s&quot;, it doesn't mean that you have to use a ****************ing apostrophe.</b></div>

Comment

stone mountain is cool
        <div class="signaturecontainer">LIVESTRONG<br><br><br>< br><a target="_blank" href="http://www.bandmix.com/kevman/">www.bandmix.com/kevman/</a></div><br><br>Hey what happened? I had 5000+ posts here.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarded_1

Why do you say that? I think Atlanta is pretty cool. Down to earth hip people (in my circle) and wall to wall ********************.

Where is your circle?
          <div class="signaturecontainer">Diddlybo<br />
          -----------------------------------------------<br />
          Smoke 'em if you got 'em.<br />
          My current amp selection:<br />
          Carr Slant6V, Allen Accomplice, Rivera R-30 Thirty-twelve, Fender ChampII, Tech21 Trademark 10<br />
          <br />
          Good HCAF transactions with hal9000, guitup, Anibas and ARS.</div>

Comment

It beats the hell out of LA anytime

Comment

I Like atlanta however they have too many streets and roads with "PEACHTREE" in them. it makes navigation a bit hard for the out of towners.

Comment

Go to East Andrews in Buckhed on Fri or Sat night and report back to me..... Be sure and go upstairs!!
                <div class="signaturecontainer">rastaman</div>

Comment

Originally posted by diddlybo

Where is your circle?

Smith's Olde Bar and 10 High mainly.
                  <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Just because it ends in &quot;s&quot;, it doesn't mean that you have to use a ****************ing apostrophe.</b></div>

Comment

Originally posted by voivod
                    It beats the hell out of LA anytime

I bet it would suck to live there. However, I spent 2 months out there making a record...and holy ****************...it was the best 2 months of my life. Sunset and all that **************** blows though.

Comment

Smith's Olde Bar and 10 High mainly.

Do you ever play at those places? If so, what's the band name? Maybe I'll drop in and give you guys a listen.
                      Carr Slant6V, Allen Accomplice, Rivera R-30 Thirty-twelve, Fender ChampII, Tech21 Trademark 10<br />
                      <br />

Comment

Do you ever play at those places? If so, what's the band name? Maybe I'll drop in and give you guys a listen.

I have. I'm currently in a new project that isn't playing out yet. You should check out Metalsome Monday at 10 High. It's heavy metal karaoke with a live band. It's always packed, full of fine ladies and people out to have a great time. Best of all, there's no attitude or bull****************...just cool people looking to have fun.

Comment

I have. I'm currently in a new project that isn't playing out yet. You should check out Metalsome Monday at 10 High. It's heavy metal karaoke with a live band. It's always packed, full of fine ladies and people out to have a great time. Best of all, there's no attitude or bull****************...just cool people looking to have fun.

I know a girl who goes there pretty much every monday. Long straight blonde hair, blue eyes, biiiig tits.Name is Kathy. Ring any bells?

I've been meaning to check out the metalsome monday thing. I lived on St Charles until just a couple of months ago. That's right in my old hood.
                          <br />

Comment

The best thing to happen in Atlanta hasn't happened yet... when I get a great bass player and drummer around here to start gigging regularly. That's when it'll be best... at least in my little world.
                            <div class="signaturecontainer">ELP92SD -&gt; some pedals -&gt; MarkIV -&gt; Rectifier 2x12 cab<br />
                            <br />
                            &quot;The Bible is the rock on which this Republic rests.&quot; - Andrew Jackson</div>

Comment

Originally posted by dughaze
                              The best thing to happen in Atlanta hasn't happened yet... when I get a great bass player and drummer around here to start gigging regularly. That's when it'll be best... at least in my little world.

Good luck!

I think all the good ones are taken.
                              <br />

Comment

I know a girl who goes there pretty much every monday. Long straight blonde hair, blue eyes, biiiig tits.Name is Kathy. Ring any bells?

Nah...but sounds like I would enjoy ringing her bell.

Comment

Working...
                                X