Should Terje Be Banned.? (again)

Dave Owens

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by blargh

He's a blight upon the internet, but it's fun bashing him, so I say let him stay!

No sense banning his ass (I can't believe I'm saying that). He'll just come back under some stupid name again (Hey Terje, how's Uther these days?). Scott should've never lifted his ban in the first place.

• Members
Originally posted by -=MYK=-

I like your rig, it's like 3 expensive items and on the head you skimped a little:p

I bet it sounds awesome, I like those peavey heads.

b9hg8o.jpg

Thanks man. I love that drawing.

Yeah, some people say my rig is kinda weird. A boutique guitar and OD pedal with a workingman amp and cab. Sounds pretty damn killer though. I scored that Peavey Classic head for $400 CND so I couldn't pass it up. Run the Blue Boy into the clean channel and it's all I need.

• Members

Originally posted by Tone Bone

Thanks man. I love that drawing.

Yeah, some people say my rig is kinda weird. A boutique guitar and OD pedal with a workingman amp and cab. Sounds pretty damn killer though. I scored that Peavey Classic head for $400 CND so I couldn't pass it up. Run the Blue Boy into the clean channel and it's all I need.

What kinds of sounds are you into?

• Members

What kinds of sounds are you into?

For clean, I go for country twang type of stuff. Oddly enough, my Anderson with a bucker in it cops it pretty well with a compressor into the amp. Sounds pretty cool straight in too. As for overdrive, the Blue Boy gives me exactly what I want: Warren Haynes type gain really. Great for classic rock and blues. Nice top end that doesn't kill your ears and lots of body to the tone. I replaced my Tonebone Classic with this box. Doesn't do metal, but if you're into mid-gain type OD, give this one a shot.

• Members

He contributes nothing to the forum, is nothing but negative, and insults some of the greatest guitarists to ever live. {censored} him. Go play your bull{censored} music noone cares about the street, maybe someone will contribute by beating you over the head with the instrument you love so much.

• Members
Originally posted by Tone Bone

For clean, I go for country twang type of stuff. Oddly enough, my Anderson with a bucker in it cops it pretty well with a compressor into the amp. Sounds pretty cool straight in too. As for overdrive, the Blue Boy gives me exactly what I want: Warren Haynes type gain really. Great for classic rock and blues. Nice top end that doesn't kill your ears and lots of body to the tone. I replaced my Tonebone Classic with this box. Doesn't do metal, but if you're into mid-gain type OD, give this one a shot.

I don't play any of those types of music, lol! I want an Anderson someday, and a MI Blueboy:):cool:

• Members

Originally posted by cloudnine

He contributes nothing to the forum, is nothing but negative, and insults some of the greatest guitarists to ever live. {censored} him. Go play your bull{censored} music noone cares about the street, maybe someone will contribute by beating you over the head with the instrument you love so much.

I say we get two big guys off of here to go over to Sweden, find Terje, and while one holds him, the other takes the balajaleki and shoves it so far up his ass that the volume alone causes Terje to have a heart attack.

• Members

I don't play any of those types of music, lol! I want an Anderson someday, and a MI Blueboy:)
:cool:

Andersons are the cat's ass IMO. I waited a while for mine and had to play a lot of gigs to pay it off, but I won't be playing any other guitar for a while.

The Blue Boy is the best money I've spent yet (besides the Anderson, of course).

• Members

He's an attention whore, so:

1) Replying in his threads encourages him
2) Having polls encourage him
3) He probably does a search on his name daily, for encouragement
4) Flaming him has no effect, and only encourages him
5) My reply to this has hit the target with him, and only serves to encourage him

So, IP Ban his ass, and be done with it - or, ignore him until he goes away.

Archived