OT.Seriously. WTF is wrong with these types of people.

danyeo

• Members

First off be warned. This video is violent and there are some X-rated advertisements on the page, i couldn't find this video on a clean site. But how can these these people act like this. They are nothing but a bunch of ANIMALS. It reminds me of a scene from Dawn Of The Dad. But these are people acting like animalistic zombies. How can any grown man take violence out on a woman. SInce authorities have this video, i hope they bust every last mother{censored}er in it. The world would be a better place without scumbags like this in it.

http://kaktuz.com/2318-A_horde_of_people_beating_a_woman_insane.html

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by cloudnine

Some woman who apparently snitched on a gang gets dragged out of a car and beaten by a mob of people.

This doesn't suprise me, I'm sad to say. Gangs are like that. I'm all for having them dragged off the street and shot.

• Members

Her so-called "boyfriend" is obviously the biggest {censored} bitch of anyone involved. Why else would he open the door to let the mob pulverize his girl? Could he have possibly valued his crappy car that much?

If people are jumping on my car, the doors stay shut and locked and my right foot goes to the floor. I don't give a {censored} how big anyone is, how many there are or who's in my way; if they're in front when I press Go, they're getting smashed flat by 3500 pounds.

• Members
Originally posted by KovachianOne

If people are jumping on my car, the doors stay shut and locked and my right foot goes to the floor. I don't give a {censored} how big anyone is, how many there are or who's in my way; if they're in front when I press Go, they're getting smashed flat by 3500 pounds.

• Members

Its sad that there are people like that.
If you havnt noticed there are many similar people all around us... over here we call them chavs... they like to go around in groups and kick people in. As i always say, i would love to go one on one with someone that likes fighting in a big group.. then we will see who is really hard!

Archived