mitch hedberg anyone?

miragelover

• Members

anyone else love his stuff? Personally I think he was one of the greatest, i was very very sad to hear he passed away.

By the way any trolls who have anything negative to say about him, i hope you all get buried alive up to your necks and homeless perverts jack off in your faces until you starve to death, but that is just my two cents. It may seem a bit harsh, but I have been posting on this board for years, and i have encountered too many "wastes of human flesh" to count. So that is how I feel about you

Anyway Mitch f*ing rules!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

honastly, i loved the guy, and thought he was hilarious.

...but i saw him live a few weeks before he died, and he totally sucked. he was absolutly hammered, spilled his drinks all over the stage, and was had zero new material for the show. everything he said he read out of his notebook and it was all the same jokes that hes told from his 2nd and 3rd cds.

i didn't like him much after that.

• Members

Yeah Mitch ruled. It is sad that he is gone. I went to a comedy show here in GA to watch him. My friend and I were laughing like hell but I don't think the GA crowd got his humor. No booing or anything but down here I think people are a little slow. Long live the North!!! :D

• Members

Originally posted by miragelover

anyone else love his stuff? Personally I think he was one of the greatest, i was very very sad to hear he passed away.

By the way any trolls who have anything negative to say about him, i hope you all get buried alive up to your necks and homeless perverts jack off in your faces until you starve to death, but that is just my two cents. It may seem a bit harsh, but I have been posting on this board for years, and i have encountered too many "wastes of human flesh" to count. So that is how I feel about you

Dude, you are a total tool. Four of about 7 threads I've looked at this morning have you babbling off about absolutely nothing.

Welcome to El Ignore Listo... I feel as if I lost a couple brain cells reading your posts and hope to never read another one again.

• Members

I first saw him on comedy central and became a fan.... so naturally I had to see him live after that. Saw him twice. Pee'd a hole in my pants each time. King of the one-liner he was.
Sure...He was a chronic joke recycler.... but... what standup comedian isn't? At least his recycled jokes were funny.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mitch_Hedberg

"The comic

• Members

Originally posted by Bob Savage

Dude, you are a total tool. Four of about 7 threads I've looked at this morning have you babbling off about absolutely nothing.

Welcome to El Ignore Listo... I feel as if I lost a couple brain cells reading your posts and hope to never read another one again.

I concur.

• Members

wow i need to stop posting when i get drunk

• Members

a true genius, never forget the first time I saw him on late late late night tv, when NBC would play stand up at ungodly hours. i think it was like 8 years ago, never left my head. Got to see him a few times, and one time he actually made a joke about my girlfriend! went like this*we are at the front of the room, our table is touching the stage and the man is lit!*

*puts foot on our table almost knocking it over*

Mitch: whoa, I would have gotten thrown out had i knocked that one over. hey whats your name?

Brooke: Brooke!

Mitch : Rooke?

Brooke : ...No...BROOKE!!!

Mitch : Damn I was gonna say if you were Rooke, I would know how to move you, ehahaha *makes rooke movent*

RIP

• Members

I hate dreaming because when you want to sleep, you want to sleep. Dreaming is work. Next thing you know, I have to build a go cart with my ex-landlord.

I want to be a rebellious McDonald's owner. Cheeseburgers... NOPE... we got spaghetti!

I want to get a job as someone who names kitchen appliances. Toaster, refridgerator, blender....all you do is say what the shiit does, and add "er". I wanna work for the Kitchen Appliance Naming Institute. Hey, what does that do? It keeps shiit fresh. Well that's a fresher....I'm going on break.

I got to write these jokes. So, I sit at the hotel at night and I think of something that's funny. Or, If the pen is too far away, I have to convince myself that what I thought of wasn't funny.

You know that Pepperidge Farm bread, that stuff is fancy. That stuff is wrapped twice. You open it, and then still ain't open. That's why I don't buy it, I don't need another step between me and toast.

This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to hard.

You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something.

I would imagine if you could understand Morse Code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy.

I don't wear a watch because I want my arms to weigh the same. So if somebody asks me what time it is, I have to tell them something that is going on. "What time is it, Mitch?" "Uh, that guy is eating a hamburger." "{censored}, I had to be somewhere..."

I went to the park and saw this kid flying a kite. The kid was really excited. I don't know why, that's what they're supposed to do. Now if he had had a chair on the other end of that string, I would have been impressed.

At my hotel room, my friend came over and asked to use the phone. I said "Certainly." He said "Do I need to dial 9?" I say "Yeah. Especially if it's in the number. You can try four and five back to back real quick."

I played golf... I did not get a hole in one, but I did hit a guy. That's way more satisfying...

I saw a human pyramid once. It was totally unnecessary.

This shirt is dry clean only. Which means... It's dirty.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, Don't even act like I didn't buy a doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".

My friend was walking down the street and he said, "I hear music." As if there is any other way of taking it in. I tried to taste it, but it did not work.

I snake bite emergency kit is a body bag.

Sometimes I wake up and I think I should start wearing a beret, but I don't do it though. One day I'm gonna though. You bet your ass, I will have a beret on. That's ridiculous, but it's true. I always fight with wearing a beret.

A minibar is a machine that makes everything expensive. When I take something out of the minibar, I always fathom that I'll go and replace it before they check it off, but they make that stuff impossible to replace. I go to the store and ask, "Do you have coke in a glass harmonica? ...Do you have individually wrapped cashews?"

I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.

It's hard to dance if you just your lost wallet. "Whoa! Where's my wallet? But, hey this song is funky..."

It's very dangerous to wave to people you don't know because what if they don't have hands? They'll think you're cocky.

• Members

I saw him perform with Stephen Lynch a few months before he died. While Lynch was absolutely hilarious (great singer!), Mitch was too drunk/drugged to put on a good show. He had a few decent jokes, but spent the last 15 minutes of the set asking fans for drugs. I was pretty disappointed. IMO, that's unacceptable and unfair to paying customers. Lynch was certainly worth my $25 but I could've gone home after he went off and had just as good of a time.

It is too bad about his death/problems because he was a damn funny guy when not affected so badly by that crap.

• Members

saw him 4 times, and had tickets to see him on what turned out to be 2 days after his death.

i'm glad i never caught him during his more troubled days. though he was swigging vodka everytime i saw him, he was spot-on each performance.

RIP Mitch

• Members

Originally posted by dayvestar

saw him 4 times, and had tickets to see him on what turned out to be 2 days after his death.

i'm glad i never caught him during his more troubled days. though he was swigging vodka everytime i saw him, he was spot-on each performance.

RIP Mitch

yeah it was a trip to see some one that loaded, but still so incredibly sharp. he would have these beyond quick come backs to any loud mouth in the audience. poor man.

Archived