Telephant

tweed

• Members

Originally posted by Japetus

2.jpg

Paul Wall doin' some lootin, baby...whatcha know about me????

LOL!!!

I saw Paul with Mike Jones about 2 years ago in a small club before he blew up. Had that platinum grill back then too. I really wanted to ask him if he knew he was white...

But ya, still tippin' on foe foe's. :D

telephant here...what's up dog?

What up Adam? :cool:

• Members

Originally posted by telephant

Feelin' kind of {censored}ty. Had the Flu all last week. Was in the studio last night. Operating on 3 hours of sleep today. Pretty much hating life as we know it. But Im good.
:D

How YOU doin'?

waiting for doc to call about pills for sinus infection, got an assload of guitar work to get done, shop showing up next week sometime but I did stumble across a little purple box of goodness this morning :D

• Members

Originally posted by tweed

waiting for doc to call about pills for sinus infection, got an assload of guitar work to get done, shop showing up next week sometime but I did stumble across a little purple box of goodness this morning
:D

aaaaaaaaaaaah skeeeeet skeeeeeeet skeeeeeet. :D:p:D

I had a sinus infection too. Im calling it the flu cause thats what it felt like. :mad:

• Members

Originally posted by telephant

aaaaaaaaaaaah skeeeeet skeeeeeeet skeeeeeet.
:D:p:D

I had a sinus infection too. Im calling it the flu cause thats what it felt like.
:mad:

I hear ya man....been having to work all sorts of extra hours due to a new building going in offsite....ugh. Pass teh penicillan and tequilla plz

• Members

Originally posted by tweed

I hear ya man....been having to work all sorts of extra hours due to a new building going in offsite....ugh. Pass teh penicillan and tequilla plz

Remember, when having a sinus infection, yay-o will only make things worse! :o:p

Archived