OT: Does anyone watch Going Tribal on The Discovery Channel?

Panopticon

• Members

it's not bad... i think the guy should stick around longer though, like a year. :D

have you seen the show where they drop a guy in a strange place with nothing, and he has to find a way to get home? i read a story in a magazine about ten years ago that was about exactly that, a guy being dropped in the middle of mongolia with nothing but his passport and a change of clothes, and some pocket change. my first thought was "wow, this would make a cool tv show..."

beats the heck out of that survivor nonsense.

• Members

Originally posted by potaetoes

it's not bad... i think the guy should stick around longer though, like a year.
:D

have you seen the show where they drop a guy in a strange place with nothing, and he has to find a way to get home? i read a story in a magazine about ten years ago that was about exactly that, a guy being dropped in the middle of mongolia with nothing but his passport and a change of clothes, and some pocket change. my first thought was "wow, this would make a cool tv show..."

I havent heard of that but it sound like something I would totally watch.

If that dude stayed with a tribe for a year, he would probably never leave.

• Members

Originally posted by potaetoes

it's not bad... i think the guy should stick around longer though, like a year.
:D

cant remember what county it was, but some country does that for their drunk drivers lol

• Members

Originally posted by EdgySwingsetAcid

I havent heard of that but it sound like something I would totally watch.

If that dude stayed with a tribe for a year, he would probably never leave.

my uncle and aunt and cousin spent a year in papua new guinea, living with among a primitive tribe. they built a great big hut for them... a "school" so missionaries could go in and teach them how the way they've been living in harmony with the environment for thousands of years is clearly wrong, and that they're a bunch of sinful barbarians. :rolleyes:

Archived