my baby is now officially a model

sw_gestalt

• Members

Hey Alex

I payed 1800 US but theyre not the easiest to find ready made. You would probably have to go the custom route which entails a long wait, not to mention a fairly high price (something like 2500)totally amazing playing and sounding guitar though: it crushes LPs and PRSs on a regular basis, and its a 7 string with a floyd ;>

I bought mine about 2-3 years ago from Guitar Asylum who sent it to Australia for me. Rob's a good guy and his accent is awesomely cool (ny). You could always email them and ask if they have one in stock. Most of the BCR 7s don't come in this config though: theyre generally of maple construction and would sound more like a normal 7 string.

The one thing you might have to consider is that different people own BCR now and that the guitars may not be of the same standard. I'm not sure about the stuff theyre making nowadays but there were some major problems with the custom shop about a year ago.

Looking forward to some Diezel clips btw!

Dave

• Members

love it..only thing I dont like is the Low Pro trems....way to hard to intonate...you have to use the a weird Trem Setter Key..Swap it out to an OFR 7 in Black and it would be cool...

what are the hole on the top bout.???

semi-hollow.?

sweet axe.:)

Archived