PwN3d!!! I KILLED THE RAT! (Pics)

PuppetOfMasters

• Members

Ahahahaaaa, take that you not so little bastard. he was alot bigger than I had said in my previous thread. His body alone was 10 inches. All in all he was about 17 inches. I was sitting in the front room and I heard the trap go off. It didnt "catch" him, but it whacked him good in the head and he was flopping around on the kitchen floor for about 30 seconds then he died. Me-1 -- Rats-0

d8e7cbde.jpg

ff732c55.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by PuppetOfMasters

Ahahahaaaa, take that you not so little bastard. he was alot bigger than I had said in my previous thread. His body alone was 10 inches. All in all he was about 17 inches. I was sitting in the front room and I heard the trap go off. It didnt "catch" him, but it whacked him good in the head and he was flopping around on the kitchen floor for about 30 seconds then he died. Me-1 -- Rats-0

d8e7cbde.jpg

ff732c55.jpg

if you've got rats like that in your kitchen, it's time to move.

• Members

Originally posted by Jakem

You put a dead rat over your grill (or what is it called)?

Glad you caught that little SOAB:D

Yeh, thats our old cheap ass grill that I torched (Note the gigantic burned spot on it.) I got a litte crazy with the lighter fluid and WOOOSH, just melted everrything off.

• Members

It's not killing the rats I have a problem with, it's the massive spoor clean-up operation after. You really need to bleach that {censored} out.

I've had 3 or 4 under my spa in the 2 years at this house (one body still unaccounted for) until I found how they were getting in...and also 1 this season decided to take up residence in the garage. It walked the entire perimeter for a couple of days leaving it's {censored} everywhere and then decided to build a nest behind the hot water heater....little bastard!

I poisoned him then when I found the twitchimg little corpse I bagged 'im and whacked his head until dead (took two goes.) I hate killing stuff but rats and kids don't mix.

• Members

Originally posted by poosis

There's a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna do?

There's a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna go?

I'm gonna fix that rat thats what I'm gonna do,

I'm gonna fix that rat.

UB40 ? (It's beeen a loooong time :D )

Archived