• Suck My Big Cock

Originally posted by phuckface
    My Small Cock Sucks

I dont wanna know about that
    Why does Mesa hate Australia?

Comment

mine is bigger

Comment

Love your new teeth or marshmellows in your avatar Scott!

Comment

Damn Scott wish mine was that big
          Dan

Smooth transactions with fellow forum members gregovertone,sh333,Vangkm(2x) more to come I am sure

Originally Posted by glenecho

oh now you're too cool to stick your dick in mud?

**************** that, I've stuck my dick everywhere...that's what it's for. Mud, rare steaks, sandwich bread, random holes in walls, the ends of vacuum cleaners, tailpipes, hell...several head of livestock.

Member of the "Here's a picture of MY ex's ASS" Thread Appreciation Guild

Comment

Originally posted by Cowinacape
            Damn Scott wish mine was that big
            well, you have to feed it alot and take if for walks. I like to take it to the park, because all of the women think its so cute.

Comment

Well - you won't be around long.

Comment

Mark the spot... You're all cock.
                Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience...

Originally Posted by Chudanez

You don't need a tip-top technique to play with a boost. You often do without if you want the same results. A boost is a simple cure of adding 5 years of woodshedding for most people.

Comment

Originally posted by scottosan
                  well, you have to feed it alot and take if for walks. I like to take it to the park, because all of the women think its so cute.

I'd try that, but I think the misses would probably have issues with it
                  Dan

Smooth transactions with fellow forum members gregovertone,sh333,Vangkm(2x) more to come I am sure

Originally Posted by glenecho

oh now you're too cool to stick your dick in mud?

**************** that, I've stuck my dick everywhere...that's what it's for. Mud, rare steaks, sandwich bread, random holes in walls, the ends of vacuum cleaners, tailpipes, hell...several head of livestock.

Member of the "Here's a picture of MY ex's ASS" Thread Appreciation Guild

Comment

Best thread ever.... Period
                    Facebook SoundCloudGood Deals with; STEELKAGE, LenDuffy, Yo_Squig, theemarkmiller and others I've forgottenSPAMDimarzio Paf Pro red- 30$ Shipped(one thread is worn)Ampeg VH140C

Comment

Working...
                    X