Laney - Pro -Linebacker PL100 Reverb - need help

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laney - Pro -Linebacker PL100 Reverb - need help

heys all, i need your help
    just bought this amp, the guitar version not the bass one and im just wondering how i can go about creating over drive!
    im not knowledgable about amps at all and ive only just moved up from my 10w trainer lol with built in overdrive button lol
    this one has tons of dials. its an old amp too late 80s early 90's am told,
    will i need a pedal to create it?

any help would be amazing
    Indie Rock n Roll

some one must no please!
    Indie Rock n Roll

Comment

Gain knob=Overdrive on a solid state amp. Master(volume) knob controls the overall loudness. I don't know much about this amp, but this should get you started. If it has two channels use the lead channel. Adjust other knobs to taste.
      Guitars: Carvin Bolt hardtail from kit with DiMarzio PAF Pro and Humbucker from Hell, Washburn D20S Acoustic.Amps: Peavey Red Stripe Bandit

Comment

I guess you could also contact Laney and see if they can get you an owner's manual for complete functions of all knobs.(I think it has push/pull on some controls.
        Guitars: Carvin Bolt hardtail from kit with DiMarzio PAF Pro and Humbucker from Hell, Washburn D20S Acoustic.Amps: Peavey Red Stripe Bandit

Comment

Not to dig up something way old but, I just came across this:

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/msg/2735137325.html

And this thread came up when I was searching google for reviews. Anyone have any experience with this model?
          FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

Working...
          X