OT: stupid Trivium video...

OwenD

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

that stupid singer is so worried about having his guitar strap low and looking cool that he ends up having to hump his guitar to be able to play it. Look at any picture; his back is arched so he can learn over and be able to play with it slung so damn low.

Dip{censored}. Terrible screamer as well. I don't know why anyone makes any sort of deal about these guys. "WHOMG THEY'RE YOUNG!!" BFD. That's like saying I like Opeth because they're Swedish: IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MUSIC.

• Members

Originally posted by bob the dentist

that stupid singer is so worried about having his guitar strap low and looking cool that he ends up having to hump his guitar to be able to play it. Look at any picture; his back is arched so he can learn over and be able to play with it slung so damn low.

Dip{censored}. Terrible screamer as well. I don't know why anyone makes any sort of deal about these guys. "WHOMG THEY'RE YOUNG!!" BFD. That's like saying I like Opeth because they're Swedish: IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MUSIC.

Age is really only a factor given that they have plenty of time to mature, I dont think the music is really that bad, but I guess its a matter of opinion and really nothing else.

Were you playing guitar that well and recording with a label at that age?

I think they have a lot of potential.

• Members

I saw them last Wednesday and they were great.

They're all talented and Heafy writes interesting riffs. The guy can actually sing really well too, even though I'm not a fan of his screaming.

That vid was hilarious though - we will not stand to pee, bread in a bakery etc

• Members

Trivium are hometown boys here. Straight out of Orlando, FL and into the arms of Roadrunner Records. Hell, even the guitar rags are transcribing their {censored} these days. They must be doing something right...like getting record deals while you guys are at home knocking them in this thread.:bor:

Archived