SPAM......Mark IIC+ definitely for sale/trade

mctallica1

• Members

Mesa Mark IIC + in excellent condition. I did, however, just notice that the tolex on the right inside edge (near the switches and light) is starting to pull up a bit. Not sure if thie is new or if I never noticed it, but it is there. Some good glue would fix it right up.

105 transformer, EQ, Simulclass (doesn't say simulclass on the outside, but the transformer does;) )

With single button footswitch.

$2150 shipped conus

The only trades I am interested in are:

VHT UL, CLX, CL ....must have EQ and functional footswitch

Paypal plus 3% ships ASAP

All other forms of payment ship ASAP after they clear

100_3867.jpg

100_3871.jpg

eb_3.jpg

• Members

Didn't you have a VHT UL Vooded Modded already? Doesn't that bother you that you put money into it, lost money, and buying the stock version all over again? Sorry if this is coming off badly, but it seems like you've been through every amp, and you're going to the list, 2 or 3 times over again lol

Evan

• Members

Originally posted by Evan.S

Didn't you have a VHT UL Vooded Modded already? Doesn't that bother you that you put money into it, lost money, and buying the stock version all over again? Sorry if this is coming off badly, but it seems like you've been through every amp, and you're going to the list, 2 or 3 times over again lol

Evan

Not coming off badly.

Hell, I have owned multiple versions of more amps that I can remember;) :D

• Members

Originally posted by SQUAREHEAD

So... these MkIIC+ amps have one great tone...

Can this "great" tone be had in a live gigging situation with a smoke'n clean tone too?

OR do you have to tweak each so that you can't really get the "best of both worlds" at the same time..?

Keith

Yes, great dirty and great clean tone. 2 channel amp with shared EQ but I'm able to just set and forget and it works for both types of tones. Great amp, I love my colliseum and will never sell it. The Mark III's are the ones that are 3 channel amps but really only 2 good tones at a time.

• Members

Originally posted by Aineias

A number of questions if I may:

1. Why only $2150? I think that it's certainly prudent to question when the price of an amp is much lower than one would expect. Given the reputation of the IIC+, why is this one so cheap? It's got EQ, reverb, simul-class . . fully loaded, so why the low price (if it's not in great shape and requires more funds to fix it up etc then I'm still interested, but would be happier to know in advance - that being said, it looks in good condition from the photographs, though any more would be nice for certain).

2. How would one go about protecting oneself against being scammed in any way, either by no amp being sent or by the condition being very different to how it is described?

3. Linked with 2. what's the safest way of paying for something like this when you have only the sellers word about the existence/condition of the amp?

4. Why has this particular amp been sold so many times?

Sorry for the number of questions and the degree of suspicion being displayed here, but I'm sure you can understand that it would be a big leap of faith to buy this thing, and Im' somewhat torn between the disire to grab it as fast as I can and the caution I ought to exhibit in making such a leap of faith.

Mctallica - in no way do i wish to offend you, I've just got to be careful as I'm sure you can appreciate, especially with the fact that people do get scammed over these things.

I hope it's not too much to ask . . .

Aineias

No need to worry about trusting Tony --- he's a stand-up guy to deal with :thu:

-Attila

• Members

Originally posted by Whammyless

Yes, great dirty and great clean tone. 2 channel amp with shared EQ but I'm able to just set and forget and it works for both types of tones. Great amp, I love my colliseum and will never sell it. The Mark III's are the ones that are 3 channel amps but really only 2 good tones at a time.

I had a 60 watt Mark IIB weq for years and I always had issues matching the volume on the two channels. When it was loud enough on the lead channel the clean would take your head off. I'm under the impression that the IIC+ is very similar in that respect.