Happy Dyngus day!!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Dyngus day!!

You haven

I celebrated Dyngus Day with the in-laws yesterday... Not one Polak in the bunch there... Lotsa Dynguses though...
    Songs in the key of ass...

Songs in the key of ass Part Deux...

"I just use one giant string. You really don't lose that much range, and it has the best tone evar.

Someday, I will have a custom built double neck guitar, with a giant string on the bottom for rhythms, and a slightly less giant string on the top neck for leads, and I will have the most amazing tone to ever grace the earth or the heavens, or even Australia."

-OneArmedScissors

Comment

Originally posted by vlad
      I celebrated Dyngus Day with the in-laws yesterday... Not one Polak in the bunch there... Lotsa Dynguses though...

You might have missed the point.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperStrat

You might have missed the point.

I'm sure I did...
        Songs in the key of ass...

Songs in the key of ass Part Deux...

"I just use one giant string. You really don't lose that much range, and it has the best tone evar.

Someday, I will have a custom built double neck guitar, with a giant string on the bottom for rhythms, and a slightly less giant string on the top neck for leads, and I will have the most amazing tone to ever grace the earth or the heavens, or even Australia."

-OneArmedScissors

Comment

I had never heard of this holiday until about two days ago. What the hell is it about?

Comment

Originally posted by Flinty
            I had never heard of this holiday until about two days ago. What the hell is it about?

Do you want to know what it's really about????

....or just the drinking part?

I'm not Polish, but it's a big day here in Buffalo.

Comment

Yeah I'm in the south bend area and it is pretty big here too from what i've been told

Comment

the most important

Beer of The Year !! )

is Monday morning

watching a live band !! )

https://www.facebook.com/DyngusDaySouthBend/
                __________-------------------------------------__________________________---------------
                "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." ---Albert Einstein

What is more liberal than this ?? )
                We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union ...

Comment

Working...
                X