cloudnine

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Originally posted by OneArmedScissors

I find it quite bizarre how they have turned on their own people. What do they think they stand for?
:confused:

I believe that would be "convert to our narrow views or die". And anyone associating with those who are not converted need to die too.

Kind of hard to have a discussion when that's there starting point and they won't budge. Ask israel(right of return).

• Members

Originally posted by exposeenmity

Yep, this will change nothing except maybe ease the sheltered minds of a few ignorant people. If he was such a great terrorist leader, why didn't he blow himself up in sacrifice?

in the big picture his death may not change anything but in the small picture justice has been done so yeah I think something changes

• Members

Originally posted by Big Hair

or cutting his head off on video

And sending it to Al Jeezera... So it would eventually get to bin Laden himself...

Either way... We civilized folks don't do such things. :D

We'll blow him to bits. Good riddance...

• Members

Originally posted by metalpoida

If only they all did that without killing innocent people. Then that would actually be great.

YEah...not like in the old days when we'd bomb the {censored} out whole cities to insure peace in the world.

ANd it's not like Al_Zarqawi and other terrorists would actually try to look civilian while bombin busses and other innocent people so it's hard to tell who is who.

No....It's one reason we are losing this "War". They're willing to do dirty work and we are not. We used to be. Intead, we just let this war go on and on, while our boys get blown to shreds.

• Members

Originally posted by 17 Tubes

YEah...not like in the old days when we'd bomb the {censored} out whole cities to insure peace in the world.

ANd it's not like Al_Zarqawi and other terrorists would actually try to look civilian while bombin busses and other innocent people so it's hard to tell who is who.

No....It's one reason we are losing this "War". They're willing to do dirty work and we are not. We used to be. Intead, we just let this war go on and on, while our boys get blown to shreds.

Now now... don't be so pessimistic... We're not 'losing' anything... :D

There's plenty of dirty stuff we still do to people that deserve it. ;)

• Members

Originally posted by exposeenmity

Yep, this will change nothing except maybe ease the sheltered minds of a few ignorant people. If he was such a great terrorist leader, why didn't he blow himself up in sacrifice?

Oh! We have a global terrorist expert insider here! Wow, I am honored!

Actually I think you have no idea how the mind of global teroroism works. We don't know if this will inspire them or deflate them. It's hard to tell.

If you think terrorism will just go away iof we leave Iraq, you are one poor excuse for a human. Thgis job needs to be finished if it goes down to the last innocent person on Earth, because that's what would happen anyway, if they can help it. Once they get done killing all the "infidels", they're conditioning won't just stop. There will always be some cause to keep blowing stuff up and chopping off heads.

• Members

Originally posted by vlad

Now now... don't be so pessimistic... We're not 'losing' anything...
:D

There's plenty of dirty stuff we still do to people that deserve it.
;)

Thanks for the correction. I have my feelings and thoughts, but was is the media and public perception?

• Members

Originally posted by 17 Tubes

Thanks for the correction. I have my feelings and thoughts, but was is the media and public perception?

This stuff is nothing new.. In WWII there were plenty of people who thought that what Hitler was doing was not our problem. The more things change, the more they stay the same. :D