Miami sucks

dylannelson

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Justin Thyme

Refs = Paid

Agree. The Mavericks got ROBBED in game 5 when NOBODY touched Wade and they called a foul. And how was that a foul on Dirk at the end of them game when Wade reached out and tried to push Dirk away? I don't get it. And for ANY player to take 25 FT's is a {censored}in frame job to me. {censored}in Jordan never got that many attempts in any playoff game.

And I'm not a Dallas fan at all. If anyone couldn't see the Heat getting all sorts of help from the refs then you're blnd.

• Members

No doubt. That last foul on Dirk was {censored}ing comical.

Wade drives left, throws an elbow into Dirks throat and Dirk gets the whistle. That was game right there.

The most impressive part of the game was the fact Cuban didn't go {censored}ing nuts after the refs clearly screwed him AGAIN. They hate the dude....plain and simple.

• Members

There are bad calls in just about every game. The refs aren't perfect. It's part of the game. Everyone always says the refs were favoring this or that team to win the championship game except when the team they are pulling for wins. Bottom line is the Mavs just blew it after leading the series.

• Members

Originally posted by dylannelson

thats all I have to say

I take it you're talking about basketball, a topic in which I have absolutely no interest. I can tell you though that Miami, the city, does suck ass and lick balls. I just moved out of there 3 months ago and might have to move back in a couple of months. I'm not looking forward to it.

• Members

Originally posted by TheAtomicJeff

Guys, be good sports. The Mavs had a great season but they ran out of gas on Games 3, 4 an 5. They just flat got outplayed on Game 6. Miami blocked tons of shots and Dallas missed many others. Yeah, it hurts but....

congrats to Miami and Wade.

x2 :cry:

• Members

Originally posted by danyeo

Agree. The Mavericks got ROBBED in game 5 when NOBODY touched Wade and they called a foul. And how was that a foul on Dirk at the end of them game when Wade reached out and tried to push Dirk away? I don't get it. And for ANY player to take 25 FT's is a {censored}in frame job to me. {censored}in Jordan never got that many attempts in any playoff game.

And I'm not a Dallas fan at all. If anyone couldn't see the Heat getting all sorts of help from the refs then you're blnd.

72102485.gif

hey wiseass, take a look at this and tell me there wasnt a foul. there was a foul, two of them actually.

• Members

Originally posted by inkwachemis

72102485.gif

hey wiseass, take a look at this and tell me there wasnt a foul. there was a foul, two of them actually.

Hey wiseass, it wasn't a foul. Now go play with your Shaq action figures.

• Members

Let's see, where'd I put that crying icon...

crying.gif

HEAT = #1

Mavs = #2

Deal with it!

Cuban = Psycho. Get some help in the off season, go to charm school, or maybe try some Zoloft. Tip: Crying conspiracy and saying the NBA doesn't want you to win does NOT win you any friends next season.

"There's winning, and there's misery."

-Pat Riley

For 18 years Pat has had misery. Congrats on the win this time.

HEAT = 2006 WORLD CHAMPIONS

• Members

Originally posted by guitar-fish

Let's see, where'd I put that crying icon...

crying.gif

HEAT = #1

Mavs = #2

Deal with it!

Cuban = Psycho. Get some help in the off season, go to charm school, or maybe try some Zoloft. Tip: Crying conspiracy and saying the NBA doesn't want you to win does NOT win you any friends next season.

"There's winning, and there's misery."

-Pat Riley

For 18 years Pat has had misery. Congrats on the win this time.

HEAT = 2006 WORLD CHAMPIONS

Cuban level of cash flow = act however the {censored} you want.

It's called {censored} You money for a reason. ;)

• Members

Originally posted by D/FW XJ'er

Cuban level of cash flow = act however the {censored} you want.

It's called {censored} You money for a reason.
;)

Actually, I think he's shot himself in the foot with all his comments.

The refs...hate him. They'll never publically admit it, but let's face it, no one likes being called an unprofessional, crooked jackass - which is essentially what he's done over and over and over. Of COURSE his team isn't going to get the borderline calls - they never will, until he apologizes and improves his attitude substantially. If I was one of his players, I would be angry at him rather than grateful he "stood up" for me. He just makes things worse with each word out of his mouth.

The league... hates him. He's the model anti-owner. Stern will never admit it, but Cuban represents everything the league office detests - an out-of-control owner who is basically a glorified fan, who whines constantly and daily, who is essentially immune to censure, who doesn't listen to a damned thing the league suggests. The league isn't going to be making any "investigations" into the officiating because of this; they never will as long as he acts this way. He's alienated the one party who could possibly help him out, if there really is a situation with foul disparity.

Now things have gotten so bad that during basketball's premier series, the refs seem to be calling phantom fouls against him, and DW got to the line as many times as the entire Mavs team at one point. So? It's Cuban's fault. He's a rich, charmless asshole who thinks that money and clout will make things right for him; he's never learned the "honey and vinegar" rule, I guess.

• Members

Cuban, Cubans ball boys and Mavs fans can cry all they want. We all witnessed a great come back and and an even greater choke job by the Mavs in this years NBA Finals. Cuban and his cash can act how ever they want, that is true.....but Cuban + his cash = NO RING FOR YOU!!!

Archived